Vescovi has to shoot more than 3 times

If only there was some way for a coach to find ways to get guys open....
He definitely needs help to get a shot. We either have to play inside out or find somebody that can threaten the paint and draw a defender.

He definitely needs help to get a shot. We either have to play inside out or find somebody that can threaten the paint and draw a defender.

All we do on offense is that half-hearted motion garbage. Half the guys just stand around and then act like they forgot it was their turn to move somewhere. I'm guessing part of the reason our offense looks so bad is because it is so easy to defend.

Duke will play him straight up not double and triple team every time he touches the ball,Duke is to arrogant to do that.The mentality is we are Duke and your not

All we do on offense is that half-hearted motion garbage. Half the guys just stand around and then act like they forgot it was their turn to move somewhere. I'm guessing part of the reason our offense looks so bad is because it is so easy to defend.
We do go through those stretches where everybody is allergic to getting downhill and making the defense work. 2 handoffs, a pick and a pass to the wing, Jack a 3… rinse repeat.

We do go through those stretches where everybody is allergic to getting downhill and making the defense work. 2 handoffs, a pick and a pass to the wing, Jack a 3… rinse repeat.

And it makes it worse that we aren't a good shooting team but just keep basing our offense off the 3. I guess its because we also aren't a good post team.

Reactions: 08Vol
They road him like a horse. Holding etc.
The blood on his arm was a direct reflection of be grabbed and gouged.
The team did that the entire game.
I seriously don't expect a street brawl with Duke.

VN Store

Back