VFLs cashed in today

These VFL's are big Jerry Maguire fans.............

SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I haven't found any information on a contract signing; however, Juaun Jennings is listed as having a one year deal with the 49'ers for 2023 @ $940k on Spotrac. Go Vols!

Dudes gonna get paid after that…I think that’s the end of the rookie contract limits for him…

I’m watching Trey Smith in that regards as well…that dude is going to make so much money once his rookie contract is up

I haven't found any information on a contract signing; however, Juaun Jennings is listed as having a one year deal with the 49'ers for 2023 @ $940k on Spotrac. Go Vols!

I think he is still on his four year plus one option year rookie contract. Right?

For non-first rounders, the real money is made on the second contract.

Reactions: HeadVol77
Dudes gonna get paid after that…I think that’s the end of the rookie contract limits for him…

I’m watching Trey Smith in that regards as well…that dude is going to make so much money once his rookie contract is up
I doubt he will have to wait. The Chiefs usually sign the good ones on or right after year three. I would be surprised if he wasn't offered an extension before the season begins.

I think he is still on his four year plus one option year rookie contract. Right?

For non-first rounders, the real money is made on the second contract.
He will be a restricted free agent after the 2023 season. This is due to being waived on his rookie deal. He spent 2020 on the practice squad. He will only have three years experience after next year. A player needs four years to become an unrestricted free agent. Here is a good article about RFAs. It gets really complicated.

What Is an NFL Restricted Free Agent, and How Do They Affect Free Agency?

Reactions: Jax_Vol
I doubt he will have to wait. The Chiefs usually sign the good ones on or right after year three. I would be surprised if he wasn't offered an extension before the season begins.

I hope it’s the biggest OG contract in NFL history…I don’t think it would be a bad investment…I’ve had my fingers crossed for him ever since his health issues surfaced…looks like he’s going to get that big payday finally

Reactions: Jax_Vol

VN Store

Back