VFLs cashed in today

$22M of Cam's salary is guaranteed. Truly absurd money. Great for him.

Emmanuel Moseley is also a FA, but hasn't signed yet. I have no doubt he will land a good contract as well.

You want to talk about absurd, what does it cost us to spend hours a day here on Vol Nation?? Hmmmmm????

Looks like Shy Tuttle signed with the Panthers for about $19M i think.

Cam Sutton signed with the Detroit Lions for 3 years and $33M.

Nice to see our boys getting new contracts and continuing their careers!
Which one gets a ring first?

Always liked Shy. So thankful he recovered from the dirty hit Georgia put him.

Been told that the pond scum, Brandon Kublanow, basically has a mediocre desk job now. Well, scum, despite your filthy and cowardly attack, Shy still sits 30 miles above you. Take that you summich.

You’d have to first have the 32 million to offer up such an arrangement
Nah, get a loan using the 33 Million contract contingency as the collateral. Pay the banks 200k for the 5 minutes you had it. Now if you had to wait 3 years... no going to happen.

Been told that the pond scum, Brandon Kublanow, basically has a mediocre desk job now. Well, scum, despite your filthy and cowardly attack, Shy still sits 30 miles above you. Take that you summich.

A few years back here in Atlanta my wife and I were house shopping. There was an Open House for one we were interested in. The agent was Kublanow's Mom. I overheard her telling another couple. As we were leaving I told her to tell Brandon that "Shy said hello". She replied, "I sure will". She had zero idea her son was a POS.

Somebody please check and let us know if he's a 3rd grade PE teacher out in some podunk county in Georgia.

VN Store

Back