OK Fellow Experts on Women BB, pick the 16 teams that will host first rounds

OSU lost a couple really good players through the season. Not sure if they will be back for the tournament or not. The lineup we played was not the lineup that played most of the Big 10 schedule.

We have improved and they have regressed since we played.

they got the head of that press back ... Jacy Sheldon. She was the one that turned the tide and helped them take down Indiana.

they got the head of that press back ... Jacy Sheldon. She was the one that turned the tide and helped them take down Indiana.

Makes sense. I wasn’t able to watch many Big 10 games. Their streaming sucks. Not sure what channel they are usually on but their games are hard to catch. I pay for 3 or 4 major sports streaming services and none of them have Big 10 games. Not paying just to watch one conference separately.

Makes sense. I wasn’t able to watch many Big 10 games. Their streaming sucks. Not sure what channel they are usually on but their games are hard to catch. I pay for 3 or 4 major sports streaming services and none of them have Big 10 games. Not paying just to watch one conference separately.

I'm lucky i get BTN (big ten network) with my cable package ... their TV quality of games always sucks so I can only imagine their streaming service

That was the snub of the bracket. Committee sent a clear message there that scheduling matters. Along with giving us the 4 seed. That was our SOS that did that along with making the SEC finals.
The Committee Chairman also made a point of saying that our Strength of schedule and also the way we've played since the February 6th Loss to Mississippi State in the Double overtime loss on the road. Since then, we haven't lost to anyone not named South Carolina.

VN Store

Back