'24 TN CB Kaleb Beasley (Tennessee)

Where brothers and sisters hook up.
Definitely funny. However, I know the owner of the cabin. Has some really really cool Bama gear in there. Tua’s signed cleats from the national championship, a Joe N fur coat, several NC rings, lots of signed footballs and helmets. That’s only what I can remember.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
Those visits are scheduled to take place right after he's here on March 25th. I think we're fine here, JMO...

I hope you're right!!.wouldn't want to lose him. That's the problem with early commitments, but I was in his shoes I'd take a free trip too.

early commitments don't mean it's a done deal,but I still think he sticks. At least I hope so
I think Saban is behind the NCAA trying to hit us hard. I also think he is using the uncertainty to put doubt in the heads of parents and recruits. It's obvious he's scared of our program right now.

I'm unsure why he committed so early if he still wants to explore his options. Most early commits return to campus to help recruit other prospects to be part of the class.

Reactions: swampfoxfan
I'm unsure why he committed so early if he still wants to explore his options. Most early commits return to campus to help recruit other prospects to be part of the class.
Kids have done this since the beginning. Nothing new. Reserve a spot and look for something better while there's time. "Commitment" doesn't mean what it used to. It's why I don't have a problem with a school pulling an offer late if they find a better prospect. Knife cuts both ways.

Kids have done this since the beginning. Nothing new. Reserve a spot and look for something better while there's time. "Commitment" doesn't mean what it used to.
I don't think Clemson does it 100% right, but this is why Dabo doesn't let commits take other visits. At this point the coaches have to recruit as if he's not committed.

Kaleb Beasley, continues to get more and more attention with Alabama now entering the picture. He has always maintained he was going to take visits and so this comes as NO surprise to anyone following along. It also means Tennessee will have to continue to work him pretty hard over the next few months but we continue to feel like these are just visits as of now and no reason to hit the panic button.
-VQ

I mean dudes one of if not the best cover corners in college.Did u all think teams weren't going to negatively recruit up based on amount of time on the field (Ncaa etc)can hear Saban now "Now son I'm not telling u what to do but let me tell u about a guy I grew up with who played so many mins his Dik-e-Doo fell off"...

"Come to Alabama kid we teach u how to dodge bullets and injuries" 😆 Oh we best show stability these are the kinda kids u win championships with.The herrings,Bradley's Hobbs of the world..

VN Store

Back