Vols getting some spring love

As much as I love having people say nice things about the Vols... I can't take that serious with 3 Big10 teams in the top 10.
They've been top heavy for a long time.

OSU, Mich, and Penn St were top 10 teams last year imo, then you had a bunch of crap after them

Reactions: Devo182
They've been top heavy for a long time.

OSU, Mich, and Penn St were top 10 teams last year imo, then you had a bunch of crap after them
I don't think any of those teams finish with less than 2 losses in the SEC last year. I don't think PSU would have had less than 3 losses.

I don't think any of those teams finish with less than 2 losses in the SEC last year. I don't think PSU would have had less than 3 losses.
I think Penn State would have dropped a minimum of 4 games and perhaps as many as 5 were they in the SEC last year. Penn State sucks. They only have 2 quality programs in that entire conference. Penn State loses to both of them every year, and gets insanely overrated because they don't play anybody else.

LOL, I didn't see who I was replying to. I'm not going to be online replying for two days, sorry.
Seriously, while we probably agree on the underlying issue, "two loss team in the SEC" is not the insult you think it is. :)

We'll never know except what actually happened.

OSU came as close as anyone to beating UGA and probably should have.

And while Auburn had a down season, they still played Penn St and wete absolutely skulldragged.

The top of the B1G is legit. Anything to take away from the awful SEC. F every SEC team not named Tennessee. I hate them all, Sankey, and the offices. And OU and Texas for joining this idiocy.

Damn sure is fun to be relevant again...........even if it is a "way too early top 25."
Its' also great to see Vols in the mix at the NFL combine. Jeremy Banks has been showing out. I hope his past isn't a deterrent to his opportunities. i just wish Hooker was participating to really show how good he is.

Great to be recognized but I don't want to be overhyped/expectations beyond our ability.

I feel like we belong more in the 9-15 range.

Damn sure is fun to be relevant again...........even if it is a "way too early top 25."

5. Tennessee

As great as Hendon Hooker and Josh Heupel’s offense was last year, the Vol defense was just that bad. The defense allowed 300-yard passing performances to four opponents and 1,505 yards rushing last season.

Even with a secondary that was one of the worst in the SEC, the Vols finished 11-2 with an Orange Bowl win against lil ol’ Clemson. A decent step forward by the secondary in the spring will keep momentum toward challenging UGA in the fall.

Reactions: BigOrangeTrain

VN Store

Back