Game Thread: SEC FINAL; Lady Vols Vs SOU CAR...Sunday 3PM...ESPN

Not expecting a win but we can keep this competitive if we take care of the ball. If they can keep it close going into the 4th they have a shot to do it.

SC is outstanding but the confidence we got from beating a very good LSU squad has to help our players a lot. I mean how can it not. Lets ride that momentum today
LSU still has not beaten a ranked team this year.

that does not take away from the fact that LSU is a good team? what’s your point.
My point is simple…LSU has not beaten a ranked team all year. Is there any other team being considered for a 2 spot that has zero wins over a ranked opponent? Are you really simple minded or just dense? So I flip this, wth was your point in asking that?

Is that right? Been around here lot longer than you, I have never treaded in the wrong place.
Your also coming onto a TENNESSEE forum after a lose diminishing a win we got. I usually respect u and ur knowledge of basketball but know when the right and wrong times to do stuff is.

My point is simple…LSU has not beaten a ranked team all year. Is there any other team being considered for a 2 spot that has zero wins over a ranked opponent? Are you really simple minded or just dense?
where did that poster say anything about LSU deserving a 2 spot? nowhere. LSU is ranked for a reason. they have one of the best players in the nation, as well as one of the best coaches.

LSU still has not beaten a ranked team this year.

Not remotely close to a top 5 team but I do have them in the 12-15 range. Good team, Morris, Flaujae, and Reese are good enough to get them to a sweet 16, beyond that its doubtful they could beat that next opponent to get any further. They have zero bench whatsoever one of their starters (Carson) is not good at all. Ladazhia is serviceable.

Hoping the SEC can at least get a few teams into the Sweet 16 round. Only think SC, TN and LSU are the only ones capable. Unless Ga or Ole Miss cause havoc in their region

Edie will never be a factor here, she’s not even on scholarship and we basically took her as a favor to the family

Miles and Wynn are busts
" Having the opportunity ..." to play on court was the point and I forgot Pissott. Whether 'a favor' or 'busts' they still wear the Lady Vols jersey. I saw it as inconsiderate , the win was unattainable at one point.

Reactions: Raebo
Your also coming onto a TENNESSEE forum after a lose diminishing a win we got. I usually respect u and ur knowledge of basketball but know when the right and wrong times to do stuff is.
Hard to read that dribble. I never disrespected anyone other than LSU, and as I pointed out, I still think they are pretenders. I have never disrespected the LV’s ever.

Reactions: Raebo
Hard to read that dribble. I never disrespected anyone other than LSU, and as I pointed out, I still think they are pretenders. I have never disrespected the LV’s ever.
You know good and well you're dissing the win we're hanging our hats on. No other reason to randomly come in and diss LSU. Not like you, but I remember how heady being the invincible inevitable is.

All tourney: Boston the Sanctified MVP of the Universe for Life; Cooke, Kea, Jordy, and Alexis Morris. Glad Jordy got on, thought it might be Angel Baker or someone fm Ole Miss but Jordy played well today. No Angel R, Morris instead.

How about Kellie going into Kim's rummage sale closet for a sparkly outfit today? For all the good it did.
You wrong for that (lol) .That's too funny. But Carolyn Peck or the other announcer said she wanted that outfit .

Not about the SC game but more as a wrap up to the tournament.
No matter what happened today the look of unadulterated joy on the faces of the team and staff last night will stick with me for a long, long time! They all really deserved that moment. That will be a lifelong memory for them all.
The love between and among the players and staff in the locker room was profound and made me even more proud of this program! Well done LVs!!!

i always see grumbling on this forum about the refs being anti-LV is it possible the opponent had a superior? boston and cardoso went the line a lot are u saying some of those for instance were phantom calls?
some get fouls geet near them others get for sure fouls. you see it the way you see other people see it the way see it. to bad they there no hawheye like in tennis now calls always right. some teams like south caroline and uconn always get more calls.

Reactions: Lucy
My point is simple…LSU has not beaten a ranked team all year. Is there any other team being considered for a 2 spot that has zero wins over a ranked opponent? Are you really simple minded or just dense? So I flip this, wth was your point in asking that?
they said after tenn beat lsu both had one. lsu only played two not sure who they beat.

I really want the ladies to win this one but it's going to be tough. I haven't liked Staley since I thought she built their program off poaching players as Transfer U. Normally when you see it happening so heavily you wonder if she is talking to players while they're at other programs.
More BS in that post than I care to respond to…..but it’s all BS,

Jackson and Horston - 36 pts and 18 rebounds.
Everyone else - 22 pts and 15 rebounds.
Not enough.

I am praying one of them at least comes back but I'm fully prepared for both to go to the WNBA. Landing players like Jackson out the portal is incredibly rare. I am hoping they strike gold in the portal this offseason.

Going to be super interesting in a month or two

VN Store

Back