I'd love to see it. When pro teams have been bad that long it's kind of hard not to root for them to break through. I felt the same with the Cubs and the Royals in baseball. The Lions uniforms are also classic.
Yeah for sure. Its crazy have had one of best 3 running backs of all time and to many Sanders was the best. Megatron one of best receivers of all time and yet for each the rosters around them were very bad. Almost any other franchise would have been able to have something happen. It was like those coaches tried to use finesse when Campbell has come in and been as down to earth blue collar go to work mentality which is something that whole town relates to. I agree with you would be nice for them to break through and at least soon make an NFC conference championship game.

He definitely dropped out of the 1st Round, perhaps down to the 3rd. Speed is his calling card and 4.41 is mediocre for a smallish slot WR

Just stop it. He won’t make it out of the second round. No speed isn’t everything.

The 40 time won’t affect him as much as the dropped passes. Had several unfortunate misses yesterday.

Who cares what his 40 time was. We literally saw him run by every DB in every game, especially against all of Saban’s 5 star talent. Even if you say some of it was our scheme, then he’s the fastest WR In every game.

40 yard dash is considered, but teams definitely put more stock into things like body measurement, vertical jump, and 20 yard shuttle. A .04 second difference in 40 times is like the difference between $1000 and $999.99 (and you have an extra penny in your car ashtray, so you technically have $1000).

Reactions: DuckInAPen
He didn't load up his legs before coming out of his stance. You can tell as he fires off his hips sink down to where they should've already been. The same way a DE is supposed to coil up before firing out of their stance. He's definitely a 4.3 guy with good technique.
He was nursing a tender hamstring.

Reactions: Vol865
He definitely dropped out of the 1st Round, perhaps down to the 3rd. Speed is his calling card and 4.41 is mediocre for a smallish slot WR
Devonta Smith ran a 4.48 and Smith weighs 15 lbs less. Jalin will be fine. And I bet he’s really faster than that he looked like he was running gingerly during the drills like he might have been hurt.

I think the biggest takeaway is that a 4.4 didn't do anything to "help" his draft stock. Doubt it damaged much, it didn't unhappen his game film and having a sub-10.5 100m out of HS. A high 4.2/low 4.3 could have actually moved the needle though.

I think the biggest takeaway is that a 4.4 didn't do anything to "help" his draft stock. Doubt it damaged much, it didn't unhappen his game film and having a sub-10.5 100m out of HS. A high 4.2/low 4.3 could have actually moved the needle though.

There is never a time that a person running 4.4 flat hasn't helped their draft stock!

There are some real stupid people on here.

There is never a time that a person running 4.4 flat hasn't helped their draft stock!

There are some real stupid people on here.

Did you actually read my post? A person that was expected to run fast isn't "helping" their stock unless they exceed expectations. Jalin went into the combine with the 2nd best odds to run the fastest 40.

2023 NFL Combine: Odds to run fastest 40-yard dash

He isn't in the top 10 and we still have (as I type this) still RB to go. That's the distinction I was making.

What's your point??

I mean what has Justin Jefferson even done in the NFL, except his chicken dance?

Julio likes to run down defenders after interceptions.

Two bumbs!!

Jaylin "Thriller" Hyatt has concrete in his shoes

Reactions: orange blossom
What's your point??

I mean what has Justin Jefferson even done in the NFL, except his chicken dance?

Two bumbs!!

Jalin's got to improve at making contested catches. He does that and he makes a great pro.

Reactions: LittleVol
What's your point??

Two bumbs!!

Good God you are beyond dumb

What's your point??

Two bumbs!!

what I pictured while I read this...

giphy.gif

VN Store

Back