Quinten Dormady sighting

Wonder how much opposing teams would have payed for the 2017 team’s playbook? Probably worth a good 1-2 cents just for the laughs.
Sounds like the Orlando team is pretty dysfunctional. Wouldn’t be surprised if they created a fake scandal to not pay Dormady

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
There was an episode of the Brady Bunch where some rival of Greg's was dating Marsha. Greg was certain that the guy had ulterior motives, but Marsha dated him anyway.
Greg and his brothers made up a phony playbook for the guy to steal, which he did.

When Mike (the father) found out about it, he insisted they tell the other team the playbook was phony. As I recall they didn't believe him, and Greg's team won convincingly.

I think Marsha broke up with the guy or maybe he lost interest in her after the game was over.

Is it too cynical to wonder whether, in a league founded by Vince McMahon, this incident was scripted to create publicity?

Lol on the XFL subreddit some have wondered if it was a publicity stunt to try to up the interest in Orlando. Apparently the ticket sales and overall interest in the team seem to be low. Though I can't really blame Orlando, they've had like 6-7 pro football teams and other than the Arena team none stuck around very long.

Reactions: DuckInAPen
There was an episode of the Brady Bunch where some rival of Greg's was dating Marsha. Greg was certain that the guy had ulterior motives, but Marsha dated him anyway.
Greg and his brothers made up a phony playbook for the guy to steal, which he did.

When Mike (the father) found out about it, he insisted they tell the other team the playbook was phony. As I recall they didn't believe him, and Greg's team won convincingly.

I think Marsha broke up with the guy or maybe he lost interest in her after the game was over.

So the "Pirate" stole that idea?

That his mind went to Sean Payton is a dead giveaway that he's an Eastern Illinois University Panther masquerading as a Vol fan.
I think you missed the point. It’s Peyton not Payton. Sean Payton spells his name Payton, while Archie named his son Peyton.

OTOH, Dormady sucked when he was here, he sucked after he left, and he apparently still sucks enough that he’s an XFL backup selling playbooks.

Reactions: DuckInAPen
Archy's son. The best quarterback Cutcliff ever coached. The quarterback who after his freshman year had only five loses. The quarterback against whom the northern Hiesman voters were bias. That Payton.

That would be Peyton! How do you not know this?

VN Store

Back