Go Home LSU

Kellie took a step forward tonight. She found the right lineups in the 2nd half, found the chemistry and kept it going.
No disrespect to any particular players, but I didn't see Powell or Franklin playing much or if at all in the 2nd half. Hollingshead was the best option down low and Kellie stayed with her. Walker was more consistent than Powell so she stayed with her. Those decisions and knowing who to go with at the right time during the flow of the game is critical in coaching. Kellie leaped forward tonight In that regard.

Figured the Angel Reese fan club here would appreciate this...

Hey Darth, I see you did a drive by post here but not the actual game thread in which we pulled out a huge win. Ok, just didn't know if you didn't see it or what but feel free to come over to congratulate the team before we play SC :) and wish them luck like all the other LV fans did.

Barbara Mandrell in her pink coat and all her bling, throwing a hissy on the sideline because her thug player finally got called for throwing the arm.
Hahahahahahahahaha..

Hahahaha…
I didn't see the whole game, but found it while scrolling through channels. I think it was early in the 3rd quarter, and on a missed shot from Tennessee, Reese got the rebound and immediately swung her elbows and hit a Tennessee player, don't know who. I thought, how was that not called? I haven't watched LSU any, but apparently, judging by the comments, she does that consistently.

Kellie took a step forward tonight. She found the right lineups in the 2nd half, found the chemistry and kept it going.
No disrespect to any particular players, but I didn't see Powell or Franklin playing much or if at all in the 2nd half. Hollingshead was the best option down low and Kellie stayed with her. Walker was more consistent than Powell so she stayed with her. Those decisions and knowing who to go with at the right time during the flow of the game is critical in coaching. Kellie leaped forward tonight In that regard.
Can I get a Amen and pass the plate.

VN Store

Back