Tillman

I don't think he runs at the combine personally, and he can use the repaired ankle as a legit reason.

That being said, I think he's a 4.7 top end guy. He's one of those guys thats faster in pads a la Juaun Jennings and DeSean Jackson.
You mean the DeSean Jackson that ran 4.35.

I noticed he limped off the field last week. I just saw him on the sideline without pads on. Hope the guy didn't reinjure his ankle.
The post game show on the radio said he didn't play because the conditions after the rain they didn't want to risk him getting hurt. Thought it was best he sit out till next week.

The post game show on the radio said he didn't play because the conditions after the rain they didn't want to risk him getting hurt. Thought it was best he sit out till next week.
Somehow I feel like this coach protecting his draft status because the injury is still nagging….but what do I know.

He's a 6'3 215 lb guy that runs like he's under six foot.
Great body control and really good feet.

You're severely underestimating him. Not to mention he's had some outstanding catches.

He's not wrong about what the NFL looks for, which is why they miss on so many QB's, especially. They ignore performance many times in favor of measurables. Hence, Jennings going as late as he did. They get high on guys based on times, size, etc and miss out on some really good players who have what you can't measure at a combine.

I don't think he runs at the combine personally, and he can use the repaired ankle as a legit reason.

That being said, I think he's a 4.7 top end guy. He's one of those guys thats faster in pads a la Juaun Jennings and DeSean Jackson.
4.7? Come on. He’s no tyreek but good lord

Reactions: swampfoxfan
Well just my thoughts,,,, we have long lanky but fast receivers. So ANYTIME our QB makes the leave there feet especially on a 8 yard in route it has disaster written all over it for injury. Just my input!!

He's a 6'3 215 lb guy that runs like he's under six foot.
Great body control and really good feet.

You're severely underestimating him. Not to mention he's had some outstanding catches.
Bro as much as I love Tillman he doesn't run like an under 6 guy. He has 4.6 speed at best maybe even 4.7. He is a jump ball/ back shoulder guy. He isnt out footing anyone in the SEC much less the NFL. His game is body control and high pointing the ball. As I say this Ewers sucks balls

Reactions: joevols89
He had a 1st round grade and came back? That's insane!
No, he never had a first round grade. He had a first round projection for next year's draft (2023). This year has hurt that projection a bit just because he's not been available, so he'll need to test well to reaffirm it.

Reactions: joevols89
Bro as much as I love Tillman he doesn't run like an under 6 guy. He has 4.6 speed at best maybe even 4.7. He is a jump ball/ back shoulder guy. He isnt out footing anyone in the SEC much less the NFL. His game is body control and high pointing the ball. As I say this Ewers sucks balls
I'd bet he runs in the 4.5s.

Tillman could have gone pro after his great Jr year. Came back to improve his draft stock, $ and help the team. His injury may have cost him in the pros. Now we have Hyatt- same situation. Does he go pro? My guess is probably, look what happened to Tillman!

Tillman could have gone pro after his great Jr year. Came back to improve his draft stock, $ and help the team. His injury may have cost him in the pros. Now we have Hyatt- same situation. Does he go pro? My guess is probably, look what happened to Tillman!
I think Hyatt needs to stay based on his physical maturity. The guy is slight of build. He got a bit roughed up yesterday and undoubtedly will in the NFL. NFL teams will recognize that he is small and will be a bit leary of spending a draft choice on him at this point. Not to mention, his gaudy numbers are heavily weighed by the fact that he has been schemed open more than actually beating people.

Reactions: Old-n-4getful-Vol
Hes slow af. And he aint the alpha JJ was. I mean yeah hope he does well

4.55 at his size (6-3, 213) isn't slow, nor is it fast, either. And I never claimed him to be an alpha like JJ. Just that no way was he a 4.6-4.7 guy. I too hope he does well. He's gotten some positive buzz for his measurements and explosion numbers. His 40 time certainly didn’t hurt him, but it probably didn't help him either.

VN Store

Back