The Official #12 Tennessee @ Auburn Game Thread, 2:00 PM ET, ESPN

Whatever happens now those shots by Green and the missed FTs have been the difference

If we win, I’ll be happy but if not we lost one we had no reason losing

Reactions: Pennheel and vol94
Seen games like this play out all year. Hate to say it but team hasn't won many close ones down the stretch

Good job on cherry picking the announcers comments. His shooting percentage is only slightly smaller than Vescovi.

Secondly, if you are the best shooter on a bad team, you draw way more attention. Easier to score on a team with multiple scorers.
You just keep moving the goalposts. If you think there are 35 studs in the SEC based on your self-proclaimed paramters, and that Wendell Green is one of them, I'd guess you're easily in the minority. Like I said, you use the term more flippantly than I do.

Good job on cherry picking the announcers comments. His shooting percentage is only slightly smaller than Vescovi.
Secondly, if you are the best shooter on a bad team, you draw way more attention. Easier to score on a team with multiple scorers.

Green is 28.5% from deep on season, Santi is at 35.2%

Are you an Auburn fan or something?

Even if we lose this, pretty encouraging to see us scoring consistently without ZZ in back to back games. Gonna be tough to win this one with some of the bounces that have gone against us and our FT shooting.

Two teams that have seen this movie before. Auburn has found ways to lose tight games like this. Tennessee has gone cold at untimely moments in games like this on the road.

Reactions: GoBigOrange86

VN Store

Back