The Official #12 Tennessee @ Auburn Game Thread, 2:00 PM ET, ESPN

He averages more ppg than anyone on our team with less minutes played. Come on man. Your bias is showing.

What bias? I'm acknowledging what most any coach would tell you, and what Jimmy Dykes has already acknowledged on today's broadcast, that Green is wildly inconsistent and take a lot of questionable shots.

Our team has balanced scoring. Remember your acknowledgement that Green has the green light on a team with no shooters??? You can't have it both ways.

Under 8 down 2 let's see how we finish. Au playing like a desperate team. In CHRIST Alone

I know it’s been really hard to win on the road this year for everyone, but I sure would like to see us actually pull on of these close games off in hostile territory. I haven’t really seen us do it since Miss State. Feels like this is the type of game a team needs to be able to win if they want to make it far in March.

Reactions: berryvol
How come when on floor with ball guys can pile on top of you put a hand on the ball it’s a jump ball , never seen a foul called on these football pile ups .,just weird
I’ve had similar thoughts. Sometimes it’s called. Loose ball foul on Miller today (AL vs TAMU) made him foul out today.

VN Store

Back