Tickets for Sale or Free

Charleston: 2 tickets for Tuesday and 2 tickets for Wednesday. $20 for each pair. Section B. Row 17. Seats 29 and 30 on the aisle. Text me 615-473-0409.

We are taking our travel baseball team up to Knoxville to play in a tournament on March 11th and decided to also take the team to the Vols Baseball game on the 10th against Morehead State. We have already purchased 1 full porch but we are looking to purchase another since we have all the kids and then their parents. If anyone has a porch that they will not be using for the game on March 10th and you are willing to sell, please let me know. My number to contact me is 931-644-3733 thank you and Go Vols!!

Reactions: chuckiepoo
I know it is late notice but anybody got tickets for Friday night in any sections. Some of our best friends found out last minute they could make it this weekend and was going to get them tickets. Before I buy on ticketmaster, I wanted to see if anyone here had them for sale. Need 4 but will take in increments. Thanks.

I’m selling tickets for the following games. If I don’t respond means they are sold. Email is bwolford44@icloud.com

Friday 3-10 40$ per ticket

Saturday 3-11 50& per ticket

Tuesday 4-25 30$ per ticket

Tuesday 5-2 30$ per ticket

I have paypal and venmo if you want any of them.

Sec B

Row 18

Last edited:
I know it is late notice but anybody got tickets for Friday night in any sections. Some of our best friends found out last minute they could make it this weekend and was going to get them tickets. Before I buy on ticketmaster, I wanted to see if anyone here had them for sale. Need 4 but will take in increments. Thanks.
Text me 615-473-0409 please

I just sent you an email

two tickets for Friday night's game vs Gonzaga Sec A Row 10 behind UT dugout on first base line. Can't go and looks like weather has cleared up. $30 a ticket. $60 total. Text at 513-602-0837 if you want them. Go Vols

Anyone who’s selling all 3 to an SEC home series, let me know. Preferably Vandy or UF series.

Text me at 864-612-o91o

VN Store

Back