Tell me something good Z updates?

Barnes just said no updates, but he is "concerned"

Yeah, you could hear the concern in Barnes’ voice. I’m sure the trainers and team physician evaluated the knee and gave Barnes some type of update.

It’s so sad as the kid busted his rear all summer and throughout the season with one goal in mind, to play and win the national title game.

I think that Edwards probably gets extended minutes if this injury is a long term one.
I doubt it. We’re going to have pg by committee and hang our hat on elite defense. Edwards doesn’t provide enough of an offensive spark at this point of his career to justify the defensive drop off. I think he gets there, but I don’t think he’s the answer right now and it’s not fair to put that expectation on him.

I don’t see it. We have one game remaining. They will roll with Santi running the point
I agree if they had an emergency plan then I think we would have seen Edward's in last 3 minutes or so once game was salted away but enough time to see him run couple offensive sets. Santi is a senior so lean on him entering March.

Mashack’s development as a PG in less than a month has been amazing. He looked like he was uncomfortable just touching the ball then and now he’s attacking the paint as well as anybody has all season. He’s not quite at ZZ’s level getting to the rim, but he’s a viable threat when he’s there even with rim protectors meeting him at the rim.

Pearl is going to turn up the defensive pressure on Saturday. Santi, Jahmai, and JJJ will be challenged. The staff will have a plan to counter Barn’s pressure.

Mashack’s development as a PG in less than a month has been amazing. He looked like he was uncomfortable just touching the ball then and now he’s attacking the paint as well as anybody has all season. He’s not quite at ZZ’s level getting to the rim, but he’s a viable threat when he’s there even with rim protectors meeting him at the rim.

Pearl is going to turn up the defensive pressure on Saturday. Santi, Jahmai, and JJJ will be challenged. The staff will have a plan to counter Barn’s pressure.

Key needs to be ready to help out at the point guard position against Auburn and Pearl Saturday afternoon.

If Bama beats Auburn, KY beats VU, and LSU beats Missouri then TN will get the SECT double bye and not play until Friday. The Barn game on Saturday can be a scrimmage. But LSU probably not gonna whip Missouri tonight. Even though it will be at LSU.

Any word?
No good news here. Didn't look bad until his reaction. That's usually what I watch. I think that's what everyone is going on. I have torn both ACLs and neither of them required me to have to one leg it off the court/field. He is out for the season and might not be doing much until next fall.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back