I Hear Frogs!

Seriously though, if you want to put something down to control erosion over the remaining winter months you can throw down some rye seed. It actually grows in the winter and will die off in summer.

They will be fine. The same thing happens closer to spring. It'll start to get warm and then a cold snap will hit.

Not a bad idea Coug. Thanks.

Took the dog for a walk and what do you know, I'm hearing frogs outside in my neighborhood. Oh, and it's 29 degrees. These are some seriously messed up frogs around here.

It's time to resurrect the annual frog thread. I heard them today for the first time, I'm guessing that the climate change initiatives started by Biden are working, it's been later this year than in the last few years.

Here in Houston, we are already in the mid 80's in Feb. Gee I wonder what it will be in July? :eek:
200w.gif

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
Just so you all know I'll be mowing the lawn in the next 2 weeks. What in the world?!

Pennsylvania and north may still be in the grip of winter, but the southeast is having an early Spring.

Just so you all know I'll be mowing the lawn in the next 2 weeks. What in the world?!
Mine needs cut now, but I'm gonna wait at least another week. It's raining again anyway.

VN Store

Back