Tickets for Sale or Free

I have a pair of tickets for sale for Alabama AM Tuesday Feb 21. Sec. B Row 18, seats 16,17. $20 total.

I have a pair of tickets for sale for Alabama AM Wed Feb 22. Sec. B Row 18, seats 16,17. $20 total.

I have paypal and venmo and can text or email the tickets to you.

Email me at bwolford44@icloud.com if you want them.

Reactions: THEONLYTENISEE
I have a pair of tickets for sale for Alabama AM Tuesday Feb 21. Sec. B Row 18, seats 16,17. $20 total.

I have a pair of tickets for sale for Alabama AM Wed Feb 22. Sec. B Row 18, seats 16,17. $20 total.

Based off my experience, for those who can get to games early in the season please do so. Once SEC gets here, prices and demand sky rocket.

Gone

I have a pair of tickets for sale for Alabama AM Tuesday Feb 21. Sec. B Row 18, seats 16,17.

I have a pair of tickets for sale for Alabama AM Wed Feb 22. Sec. B Row 18, seats 16,17.

Last edited:
Reactions: vol66

How are you downloading tickets to text them????? I miss paper tickets.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
You go to your UT app and it has a place to sell or transfer tickets at the bottom of each series. You select transfer or sell and it asks you which tickets then you select which seats and then it goes to a page where you put the phone number or email of the person sending them to.

You go to your UT app and it has a place to sell or transfer tickets at the bottom of each series. You select transfer or sell and it asks you which tickets then you select which seats and then it goes to a page where you put the phone number or email of the person sending them to.
Correct. Last year I downloaded the tickets and was able to send by text without the receiver signing up for the all vols account. 😊

Just to clarify, does the person receiving the transfer need an account with Ticketmaster? Or just an email?

Reactions: chuckiepoo
This year's tickets are on UT account and they have changed it so that there is a transfer or sell button. I just transfer them to the person by text or email and it has nothing to do with ticketmaster. My tickets do not even show in my ticketmaster account. It is so much easier than last year.

And if I mess up, which I did yesterday, and send the wrong tickets I can retract it

This year's tickets are on UT account and they have changed it so that there is a transfer or sell button. I just transfer them to the person by text or email and it has nothing to do with ticketmaster. My tickets do not even show in my ticketmaster account. It is so much easier than last year.

And if I mess up, which I did yesterday, and send the wrong tickets I can retract it
I feel their pain… “I have to download yet another app?” I had a cashier at Krogers ask for my phone to download the Krogers app for coupons. It has gone swimmingly since.

👍

Can you just text them from your wallet or do you have to transfer the tix from the Allvols account? I’ve only done the latter but texting them from Wallet sure would be simpler.

VN Store

Back