The Official #10 Tennessee @ Kentucky Game Thread, 1:00 PM ET, CBS

Missing open shots, free throws and at the rim isn’t on Barnes. Should a timeout should have happened earlier, lord yes. It doesn’t matter tho when can’t make open shots.

Reactions: Pennheel
ZZ misses the front end, Awaka misses an easy put back, and then proceeds to foul and put them on the line. Just amazing.

I just don’t understand how we have nights like this where we can’t throw one in the ocean.

You’re either the stupidest poster on this board or trolling the stupidest posters on this board. I hope, for your sake, it’s the second option.

I think the comment missed nuance but certainly an over recruiting of defense playmakers. No one can run an iso play at all. No offensive playmakers.

Just gotta remember that we are missing 2 of our guys in the starting rotation...UK winning doesn't mean they are better than us. It means they are healthier, playing at home in a must win environment.

Texas got to a point where the participation regular season trophies were no longer satisfactory and they put Rick out to pasture. It's time for us to do the same.

Reactions: barney
This TEAM cannot shoot the ball. We didn’t get off the bus. Never close in this one.
We got players that can shoot, but they can’t get open shots. We need a pg or scorer to open up the floor for everyone else.

Makes you wonder how this team has won 20 games

I mean we had a couple of good non conference wins, but other than that we lucked out by playing the weaker part of the conference schedule early. Now we're seeing that you can't hang your hat on defense every game. You have to be able to score and we have no one that can consistently right now. Defense is starting to slip too.

Reactions: tnvols72

VN Store

Back