The Official #10 Tennessee @ Kentucky Game Thread, 1:00 PM ET, CBS

#10 Tennessee Volunteers: 20-6 (9-4 SEC)
FpGL84TaAAIbENT

@

Kensucky Wildcats: 17-9 (8-5 SEC)
PPS6APX5G5LTTESG4HFHSULB5M.jpg

GAME 27 | TENNESSEE at KENTUCKY - Saturday, Feb. 18, 2023 | 1 p.m. ET | Lexington, Ky. | Rupp Arena (20,500)

Line: UT -2
O/U: 135.5

TV: CBS / Watch
Radio: Vol Network / Listen / Live Stats
Satellite Radio: SiriusXM: 137 / Internet: 961
Online: CBSSports.com

Kensucky Game Notes

FpHbJmUWcAA0o0x
What’s with the announcers on TV taking it deep for Kentucky. Must be sore as hell by now. Is this the Kentucky news network or CBS?

Reactions: 87&91ALUM
Lol. His fault we miss dunks I guess
It’s not fair to expect a win today. Just beat them in the SEC tourney bc they’re not bringing this on a neutral site. I’d like the return the favor since they’re honoring championship teams today and they beat us with Lofton’s jersey retirement. That’s UT’s fault because every single time we do legacy stuff in multiple sports we lay an egg.

Well I honestly expected a let down after the Bama game, but gah this is miserable basketball to watch.

Reactions: Pennheel
Vescovi playing hurt. Can't be too hard on him. The issue is that the team doesn't have enough scorers because Barnes is defend or bust always

Reactions: Pennheel and LVol
Ya, not really concerned right now. It's almost statistically impossible to play worse than how we've started.. and it's only a 6 point game. Any improvement over the last 30 minutes and I think we win this pretty easily.

They've statistically played even worse since this post

At this rate, Tennessee's gonna let that Alabama game beat them after all.

Why. Do. We. Force. Feed. Oliver?
He’s not an elite scorer, he’s not a good passer out of the post, has terrible hands. Don’t get it

VN Store

Back