UCONN LOST!

....in deference to the "Kentucky Lost" on the men's side. They got past the Lady Vols but the SEC finally caught up. Congrats to Arky taking down the beast. Doesn't look like it will be the last this year.

Edit: just playing with the exit buttons. Thank you @VolGirl05! Timely bump!

Hooray!

Reactions: chuckiepoo
How about we can all agree, ANY team can be BEAT on ANY given night. UCONN hasn’t won a championship in 5 years and TN hasn’t won in 13 years. The game has gotten so much bigger than either one of these teams. They both hold their own legacies, even though Pat’s legacy is more powerful and partial to me personally.
But that's not true . SC and LSU is undefeated.

I knew Arkansas would beat them! Now can DePaul conquer a back-to-back upset?! I think they can, if they believe it! UCONN is more vulnerable and susceptible to loss more so in years!
Then how come we didn't beat them . So much for rivalry.

Not gona laugh because Uconn is far better than us, and has a team that could win a championship.. oh hell no, not championship. I don't care if Dawn keeps winning.

Reactions: lvocd and VolFuture
UCONN. Shew. But if they get 2 or 3 of the injured back and in shape they can beat anyone.
I don’t think they will in time.I also keep looking for LSU to lose 2 or 3 straight. They are not that good.

Also, I believe they said it was the first time Marquette had Ever beaten UConn.

Just looked it up: Unranked teams have beaten ranked teams 55 times this season. Of those, teams ranked in the Top 10, have lost to Unranked teams 15 times this year, so far. Of those teams, teams ranked in the Top 5, have lost seven times this season to Unranked teams.

Anything can happen in basketball games.

UCONN. Shew. But if they get 2 or 3 of the injured back and in shape they can beat anyone.
I don’t think they will in time.I also keep looking for LSU to lose 2 or 3 straight. They are not that good.
People keep saying that but don’t be surprised if Lsu is standing at the top when it’s all said and done.

VN Store

Back