'24 OH RB Jordan Marshall (Michigan commit)

Recently quoted saying Tennessee isn't afraid of anybody, expects Tennessee to be fighting for championships and could see himself part of it. Vols get this RB
I don't know.
For 2024 Season we got
1) Wright (Sr)
2) Sampson/ Seldon (jr/so)
4) Keith (So)
5) Bishop ( RsFr)

Not sure Marshall is as good as any of those guys ...

Reactions: Jackcrevol
I don't know.
For 2024 Season we got
1) Wright (Sr)
4) Keith (So)
5) Bishop ( RsFr)

Likely better than Bishop and totally different type of RB compared to Keith. They really want to have 3 that they use during games. He could easily be in that rotation of 3 by year two.

I don't know.
For 2024 Season we got
1) Wright (Sr)
4) Keith (So)
5) Bishop ( RsFr)

You’re assuming they’re all here patiently waiting their turns. Coaches who do this for living, know better.

You’re assuming they’re all here patiently waiting their turns. Coaches who do this for living, know better.
No I'm not assuming. I said I'm not sure he's better than any of those guys.

I know Marshall is a 4 star, but I don't see a dynamic RB..i see a good RB.
Everyone knows how I feel about Keith (bigger and faster than Marshall)
Bishop was a great pick up.

Yeah....

No I'm not assuming. I said I'm not sure he's better than any of those guys.

I know Marshall is a 4 star, but I don't see a dynamic RB..i see a good RB.
Everyone knows how I feel about Keith (bigger and faster than Marshall)
Bishop was a great pick up.

Yeah....
And I think THEY disagree with you...again. Guess we'll find out.

Reactions: LittleVol
Likely better than Bishop and totally different type of RB compared to Keith. They really want to have 3 that they use during games. He could easily be in that rotation of 3 by year two.

I'm not as high on Marshall the more I watch him.

Reminds of Knowshon Moreno except not as big or fast. Good RB.
Just not sure he's better than Bishop.

And I think THEY disagree with you...again. Guess we'll find out.

It's not a matter of disagreement.

I'm saying I'm not sure if he's better and at the end of the day, Keith or Seldon get to flash in 2023. He's sees that and goes somewhere else.
Then there's Bishop.

Only about 3 backs get serious carries.
He might not be the 3rd back until he's a senior....🤔

It's not a matter of disagreement.

I'm saying I'm not sure if he's better and at the end of the day, Keith or Seldon get to flash in 2023. He's sees that and goes somewhere else.
Then there's Bishop.

Only about 3 backs get serious carries.
He might not be the 3rd back until he's a senior....🤔
Maybe they don't have their distribution of carries in 2024 already mapped out. If they valued Bishop over him, Bishop would be on scholarship.

I don't know.
For 2024 Season we got
1) Wright (Sr)
4) Keith (So)
5) Bishop ( RsFr)

Honestly if Wright touches 1200 yards(easily doable) next season he likely goes pro. That leaves you with only a proven Sampson(assuming he can snag some carries from Small next season). Life is short as a NFL back, if you can get to the league in 3 years then you have to jump on it. Often times it's a matter of getting a second contract or not.

Reactions: LittleVol
Marshall is better than Keith?

Please explain that...

I have no clue seeing as one hasn't taken a college snap and the other is in HS. Nobody know's which one is better. Plus they are 2 differen't type RB's but for star gazers Marshall is the more higher ranked with a much better offer list.

Reactions: SoilVol
Honestly if Wright touches 1200 yards(easily doable) next season he likely goes pro. That leaves you with only a proven Sampson(assuming he can snag some carries from Small next season). Life is short as a NFL back, if you can get to the league in 3 years then you have to jump on it. Often times it's a matter of getting a second contract or not.
Agreed

Maybe they don't have their distribution of carries in 2024 already mapped out. If they valued Bishop over him, Bishop would be on scholarship.
I think he's getting one next season.

I'm just saying, it's not going to be easy at all for Marshall. Bishop ain't going nowhere....

VN Store

Back