Chinese spy balloon hovering over Montana

Which edit?
I'm pretty sure that we have the technology to tell if a nuclear weapon is aboard that thing. If this is a test run to see how we would react in the event a bomb in a balloon is floated over, they got no info.

Edit: you and i may have just stumbled on to a reason why they didn't respond... the government doesn't view this particular incident as a serious threat for some reason and they don't want the CCP to know how they'd react.

I highly doubt this thing is radioactive, but wouldn't an encasement of lead block the ability to detect any?
I don't know... you'd have to ask the guy who is an expert because his dad's dad worked at Oak Ridge. Also... my great-great grandfather was a lawyer and he'll sue you if you disagree with me.

Why they attack with and EMP? They'd be destroying their own stuff.
Interesting point that probably wasn't the one you were trying to make, But how much land in America does China own? How much of our national debt do they hold?

Interesting point that probably wasn't the one you were trying to make, But how much land in America does China own? How much of our national debt do they hold?
The point I was making is they own our government. They've taken us over without firing a shot.

I get the knee jerk reaction to shoot it down, and in prior times that might have been the correct response. However, if we have the technology to determine what it is doing, and block what it is trying to transmit if it is, then let it float by. There is no telling what could be in it, nothing or something terrible. Monitor it, once it’s a safe distance away from the population, take it down and research it. No way they should get it back.
Like they ever even planned to get it back 🙄. How exactly would they do that? Put it in reverse or just hope it gets blown all the way back around the earth?

Asians as a whole are very smart and disciplined people. What they lack is an ability to innovate due to their strict cultural beliefs. They act like a collective, a borg for those old enough to remember a 2nd generation Star Trek. No decision is ever left to an individual, they think and act as a group and because of that will never advance past mediocrity.
That's my opinion.

And blacks are good at sports because of the extra tendon in their knees.

Good luck hitting a balloon 60K feet in the air with a pea shooter from the ground.

VN Store

Back