Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t know why anyone would doubt Heupel on offense or defense right now…. Both units have outperformed where they should be at this point…. I trust every decision he makes.

Doubts? Cause the dramas are big fun! No doubts. No dramas. No fun. We haz the sads.

Or not. Yeah, let's go with not.

I can agree with some of that but at the time all the talk was about his failure in the tourney…. I don’t think programs care about what seed you are…. You better show the potential to win once you get there. His winning at such a high level here will help overlook any tourney failures… if he starts finishing lower in the SEC and has early exits… he wouldn’t last too many years.

But you have to position yourself in the regular season, too….to take advantage of March. He only has one first round loss here.

I’m just getting tired of people of complaining about single losses in basketball. It’s like our fans have never experienced basketball seasons.

Overall, I'm happy with Olivier's performance. He is quite good. Aidoo is improving and Plav has had good games but needs more consistency. Agreed on a 'game in and game out' scorer being a big need. Vescovi has had more consistency this year but we don't have 'that guy' that just pushes when nobody is hitting shots. That could be Phillips with more experience.
Umm, have I been watching different games than you? I thought Aidoo looked decent early in the year, but for the past month he's too weak to do much on offense, and is a liability on defense...other bigs go by him in the lane like he's standing still.

Reactions: Billy Antrim
Umm, have I been watching different games than you? I thought Aidoo looked decent early in the year, but for the past month he's too weak to do much on offense, and is a liability on defense...other bigs go by him in the lane like he's standing still.

I mean he's still improving from last year to this year. But he's also playing less minutes with the small ball lineup and ON starting to play better.

He had solid games against Ole Miss and South Carolina, but overall his earlier success was more about playing lesser opponents.

I honestly feel like thats a chink in his armor.

Rick Barnes ceiling is elite 8 possible final 4..when it comes tournament time and when the list gets trimmed to “elite coaching” to win. he gets out coached even when his starting 5 is championship caliber with championship caliber players.

Last edited:
Reactions: volinbama256
Rick Barnes ceiling is elite 8 possible final 4..when it comes tournament time and the list gets trimmed to “elite coaching” to win. he gets out coached even when his starting 5 is championship caliber with championship caliber players.
lets just get to an elite 8, or a FF. Enjoy it. Then we can melt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back