No one should be surprised we lost

mtvols

As long as we are ranked Top 10, we will get everyone’s best shot. Many of these teams are desperate for a big win to increase their tournament chances. It doesn’t help that we have too many players that just disappear offensively especially on the road.

As long as we are ranked Top 10, we will get everyone’s best shot. Many of these teams are desperate for a big win to increase their tournament chances. It doesn’t help that we have too many players that just disappear offensively especially on the road.
So we should accept this team *****ing the bed each and every time it gets an opportunity to bury a team or greatly improve their position? This is the 2nd time in 3 weeks.

We lost because basketball has as much baby back ******** happen as college baseball. Not quite as much but still. Why it’s Called March madness. Football is way more consistent still craziness happens. Still very bad loss.

Except UF didn't even play that well; we were just THAT bad. As I said in the game thread, a decent effort and we win by at least 10. Hell we got up 6 and COMPLETELY disappeared and it had almost nothing to do with anything UF did.

Sometimes you just have to say it like it is......we SUCKED tonight.

So we aren't playing as hard as the other team?

So we should accept this team *****ing the bed each and every time it gets an opportunity to bury a team or greatly improve their position? This is the 2nd time in 3 weeks.

In our defense, there was no position improving with a win tonight. All risk no reward with game tonight.

I apologize if I'm misinterpreting the OP, but getting everyone's best shot is far from a mitigating factor in evaluating this L. UF was not good, we were bad.

I get it's a cliched thing to say after a loss like this, but if anyone watching that thinks that was UF playing their "best shot" then please just stop.

Reactions: BreatheUT
Some games we just struggle to make baskets. Our offense is so inconsistent and usually costs us in losses. Castleton is really good

Reactions: brockytop
Keeping on pace for the SEC championship is not worth it/no reward? Ok. Now, and because of the choke job against Kentucky, their backs are against the wall with the toughest stretch still ahead.

SEC title is won via a tournament. Don’t give me this crap about regular season title being such an achievement. Winning the league tourney is a bigger deal than regular season title. I do NOT care if we were to wind up not winning the regular season title. Go back to the year we split it with Auburn…. We claim co-champions even though we lost to Auburn head to head. Vanity “title”

Wonder how we will feel this time nest week week on a three game losing streak?:confused:

sure looked like Florida wanted it more to me
Wasn't that how JJJ described our effort vs UK? Given the difficulty of the remaining schedule along with a chance at a #1 seed, efforts like this are hard to swallow. I can understand why some have yet to fully embrace this years team.

Wasn't that how JJJ described our effort vs UK? Given the difficulty of the remaining schedule along with a chance at a #1 seed, efforts like this are hard to swallow. I can understand why some have yet to fully embrace this years team.

Yes he did, and I don't want to hear that crap this time. Just say "we sucked tonight" and leave it at that, because that's really all there is to it. A decent UT effort wins this and probably relatively comfortably.

Reactions: Rocky Top T

VN Store

Back