Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. I doubt we're even in it. He's looking at being a high draft pick in the MLB draft. He's probably weighing his options on which sport he wants to pursue. If he gets drafted high enough, he can work out a deal with his MLB club to also play college ball. I think Kyler Murray did this when he was in college.

The smart strategy imo is for him to pitch exclusively one sided on a start in the rotation and the other two spots later. That’s if he’s starter rather than a reliever, of course. Switching back and forth reduces your availability. Imagine Pedro Martinez filling two fifths of a starting rotation. Would potentially set records unapproachable previously
I think people want to see him pitch from both sides in the same inning. Depending on wheather it's a right or left handed batter.

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX

xherdan-cat-1-ea504023dcd042a68b5c8bc884733c0d.jpg

Extra-Wrinkly Sphynx Kitty Called 'the World's Scariest Cat' Is Actually Very Sweet

Exposed brainage

I think people want to see him pitch from both sides in the same inning. Depending on wheather it's a right or left handed batter.
I could see that in a deciding game…win or go home situation. If you’re a starter, you want to be able to get to that next game. More realistic if you’re a reliever…more specifically a set up man or closer. Even then your arm has limits. Going back and forth is cool party tricks for the fans…not so much for a career.

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
Who is the player? If no other major program is seriously recruiting the player, what is the story on the kid? Obviously, there must be MAJOR red flags if no other major program is recruiting him.
Everybody is recruiting him. He's down to Oregon and SC

I don't understand why we didnt hire Kara Lawson instead of Kellie. Kara checks all the boxes with a NBA-coaching pedigree. Kellie didn't have a great resume as a college coach. If Tennessee Lady Vol basketball is a top 5 coaching job, it needs to have a top 5 coach.
Didn’t Fulmer make the hire? If so that’s all you need to know

According to Vegas we have a 20% chance to either win a basketball or baseball title this year 👀

Keep stacking these kinds of seasons up YoY and it's inevitable a title is on its way sooner than later.

Edit: and 25% if you include football
I’d bet on Baseball being the first

Reactions: Devo182
Didn’t Fulmer make the hire? If so that’s all you need to know

Coach who lacked the ability to hire good assistants and eventually ran the program down because the good assistants left to him by the previous coach cycled through, leaving him with his own hires....is hired to a position for which the ability to make good coaching hires is paramount. Who could have seen this failure coming?!!!

Okay that last part resonates, when I was a student in the 90s (I did my capstone class with Michelle Marceniak) 😂 I remember the LadyVols games being packed and then people would leave when it was time for the men to play.. no joke
And now it would be just the opposite..I would in the group that would leave..lol..at least right now anyway until the LV bball program gets their s*** together.🤷‍♀️

Reactions: LadyVolette
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back