Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a Gonzaga fan, their defense is trash this year. They let Pacific score 90 against them.

Tennessee certainly has a high ceiling on offense because they can score at all 3 levels with 7 or 8 guys. It's the inconsistency that's a killer. They just don't have a guy you truly trust to beat teams one on one, which happens all the time in the tourney where there's not as much time to tailor the game plan to specific opponents.
One of my groomsmen is a Zags fan up in Idaho. Been an uncharacteristic season for y'all.

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
Well... Danny White is now a Top 3 salaried Athletic Director (can't find all the current contract). Mike White ain't even a Top 3 salaried SEC coach... not Top 20 nationally either.

They're both doing well for themselves though.
I do find it interesting that being a coach pays so much more.

At one point today my chest felt heavy, the stress too much. My anxiety was through the roof, never felt like that, had to keep taking deep breaths, wondered if I might have a heart attack. It just felt like too much....... Then on the drive home I gave up....... I told God I couldn't do it anymore, I give up. I surrender, help me! It's up to you, I give in....... Just help me!

I'm scared, but I feel a sense of peace now. Not sure where this goes, I'm just trying to figure out what's next.

I sat here for many minutes wondering if I should do this, I hope it doesn't break any rules but I felt like I was supposed to post this...... As a testimony.
Whatever happened to get you to this point was worth it! So happy for you. Now to learn to do this day by day and hour by hour. That’s how you keep that peace that passes all understanding. So glad you posted.

I do like this basketball team. They're very good. And if the can do anything close offensively what they did a few weeks ago to USCe and MSU, we can beat anyone.

I do think that's a big if tho. I trust the defense. I'm not 100% sure I trust the offense in 'have to' situations. Over the course of the next 5 games I think we learn a lot about this team...

I like seeing us in the 1 line. Let's stay there! GBO🍊

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back