Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Asking for a couple of prayers myself this morning.i have taken a detox period from alcohol, been a little too dependant on it recently. My father in law is in the final stage of dimentia, we have been told to spend as much time as possible with him now. My wife has been laid off for the second time in three months and we have have a goat at our rescue farm not doing so well. About to leave for a vet appointment with her. Please keep us in your prayers, I am trying to stay positive but we have been in a really low spot. I'm trying to hang on but not sure I can take on much more.
You and family are in my prayers. Would be honored to donate to your animal rescue if you will allow. I have a great love of animals and admire your devotion and willingness to give them a loving home.

Guys just have to be more aggressive in trying to score. They choke up too much in key moments at times which is why you see 5 minute scoreless lapses

He’s a living, breathing miracle. A walking inspiration. He actually competed in his X-country races toward the end of this fall. He’s full time at school now. He will struggle physically to keep up with his peers, but mentally he’s all there. He has scans routinely and last one showed reduction in masses and no evidence of disease in another spot they were treating. Amazing. Thx for asking, Gigger.

Recently at TBA 👇🏻View attachment 532858
Prayers answered.

What am I missing here? Now a days, I don't know what cheating means. Does UGA pay it's players, umm so does most teams? Now with collectives it's all above board. An athlete is driving a fancy car and going to strip clubs. Umm yes I know they do...I just want to beat them and end the rest of the conversation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back