Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s a living, breathing miracle. A walking inspiration. He actually competed in his X-country races toward the end of this fall. He’s full time at school now. He will struggle physically to keep up with his peers, but mentally he’s all there. He has scans routinely and last one showed reduction in masses and no evidence of disease in another spot they were treating. Amazing. Thx for asking, Gigger.

Recently at TBA 👇🏻View attachment 532858
excited-michael-phelps.gif

Nobody knows the position any better than him.
Well he definitely one of the best, if not the best to ever do it, but that doesn’t mean he knows the position better than everyone. Instincts and sub 4.3 speed can’t be taught. I think most of his success in coaching is the fact he is a famous and was able to recruit HBCU at a high level. He can’t out coach the upper level college coaches but his mouth may get him good recruiting classes that will help level the field.

Well he definitely one of the best, if not the best to ever do it, but that doesn’t mean he knows the position better than everyone. Instincts and sub 4.3 speed can’t be taught. I think most of his success in coaching is the fact he is a famous and was able to recruit HBCU at a high level. He can’t out coach the upper level college coaches but his mouth may get him good recruiting classes that will help level the field.

We don’t really know yet if he can out-coach upper level college coaches or not.

9-3 is my baseline. That’s up from 8-4 at the end of the season. The recruiting class and strong finish in the bowl game have changed my thinking. Toss up games that could yield the 3 losses include Florida, Texas A&M, Bama and Georgia. I think we handle the rest easily. Florida looks like it’s going to stink, but we’ve only won 3 times in Gainesville since the 1970s, so I’ve learned to temper my expectations.

Praise the Lord, the surgery is finished! Doc just told my son it went very well. No issues with any of the valves and he was quite pleased with the results. Will be another 2 hours before they can see him, but all good. Thanks so much for the support! I absolutely know the prayers, Jobu, and Newt's well wishes made the difference. CLEAN LIVING PREVAILS!

View attachment 532865

chicken-chicken-bro.gif

He did beat Florida State in their own house.
Jacksonville State vs. Florida State - College Football Game Summary - September 11, 2021 | ESPN

Remember all that leadership talk about UT becoming more of a scholastic institution?
Well the money is now flowing and the scholastic side benefits tremendously, SA grades are high as ever.
Well what foolishness we lived through.
The icing on the cake is that Florida is going through the same situation right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back