Orange & White Game set for April 15

Someone create a gif of 100,000 Vols fans sitting in their seats filling out tax forms while Josh Heupel & Co go nuts on the field.

For that matter, add in an army of accountants preparing a $9M tax form on the Orange team sideline. Heh, Josh needs the help. And can afford it!

Go Vols!

Reactions: FLVOL_79
Someone create a gif of 100,000 Vols fans sitting in their seats filling out tax forms while Josh Heupel & Co go nuts on the field.

For that matter, add in an army of accountants preparing a $9M tax form on the Orange team sideline. Heh, Josh needs the help. And can afford it!

Go Vols!
Except that his 2022 return will be for “only” 5 million 😉

Reactions: VFL-82-JP
I want an all orange uniform team (including helmets and pants) vs the white uniform team, or something to that effect if that's too gaudy. I want to incorporate the Orange helmets at least.

I want an all orange uniform team (including helmets and pants) vs the white uniform team, or something to that effect if that's too gaudy. I want to incorporate the Orange helmets at least.
I Never want to see an orange helmet on a Tennessee player again. They should be at the bottom of the Tennessee River next to the goalposts

Who remembers about 25 years ago or so, when we were trying to break a spring game record, and they were offering free tickets when you checked out at the grocery store? I think several businesses all over the area were sources of tickets for that game. They got something like 83,000 there that night under the lights. I think we could top it right now.

Very disappointed that they didn't pair this event up on the same weekend as a home baseball series too. Could have been a wilder weekend on campus. But this is also my birthday weekend so that's cool too. Tailgate anyone?

Who remembers about 25 years ago or so, when we were trying to break a spring game record, and they were offering free tickets when you checked out at the grocery store? I think several businesses all over the area were sources of tickets for that game. They got something like 83,000 there that night under the lights. I think we could top it right now.
I think coming off an 11 win season and getting to see Nico play...we could easily see a packed out spring game

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
I think coming off an 11 win season and getting to see Nico play...we could easily see a packed out spring game
It would take at least some marketing effort like they did back then, but they could go totally standing room only if they put some work into with the electricity running through that program right now.

In the past, has the O-W Game been effective in recruiting?

That would be an added motivator to fill the stands on April 15.

VN Store

Back