‘23 MO EDGE Chandavian Bradley (Tennessee Commit)

Well, that's just not factual. Al was definitely not 6' 230 with 4.4 (his actual high school 40 time) speed in high school. If he had been, they would've arrested him for involuntary manslaughter on a Friday night at JCM. We also know how coaches inflate kid's weights, so he was probably 215 tops his senior year.

He told me himself he was 215 coming into freshman year.
And was already benching close to 400 as a freshman. That's one of the reasons he injured his shoulders a lot. He started lifting too much. Because he was strong enough to do it lol

It would appear Rivals realized how favorable their last rankings update was for us and decided to make up for it...

Bradley dropped 117 spots in the new R250...he also went from a 5.9 to a 5.8...this was of course after doing nothing at all to give them any new info since the last update...

Everything else in the update was basically a wash...a few players went up a few spots and a few went down a few spots...I just think it laughable how predictable this behavior is from them

It would appear Rivals realized how favorable their last rankings update was for us and decided to make up for it...

Bradley dropped 117 spots in the new R250...he also went from a 5.9 to a 5.8...this was of course after doing nothing at all to give them any new info since the last update...

Everything else in the update was basically a wash...a few players went up a few spots and a few went down a few spots...I just think it laughable how predictable this behavior is from them

Rivals and 247.com both do it. They've been doing it for years! 247 Sports is based out of Tennessee, but they seem to hold some sort of grudge against UT. I just know we got some top quality players this cycle & that's all that matters to me.

Rivals and 247.com both do it. They've been doing it for years! 247 Sports is based out of Tennessee, but they seem to hold some sort of grudge against UT. I just know we got some top quality players this cycle & that's all that matters to me.
I’m extremely happy with these players. Their ability, intelligence and willingness to be taught along with competent coaches has me excited. It’s not like each year’s class is going to play someone else’s class. We got what we needed and next year’s class should be even better. No, we do not have the depth of GA or AL yet, but we will have enough for 11 on 11 and should be better than others we will be playing.

I’m extremely happy with these players. Their ability, intelligence and willingness to be taught along with competent coaches has me excited. It’s not like each year’s class is going to play someone else’s class. We got what we needed and next year’s class should be even better. No, we do not have the depth of GA or AL yet, but we will have enough for 11 on 11 and should be better than others we will be playing.
Heupel has shown you don’t need quite the depth on offense. Due to pace he’s gonna keep the same 11 on the field the majority of the time. Sure beats Butch recruiting 9 receivers and like 3 O linemen in a class of 30. Looks like Heup is committed to improving the defensive roster.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
Heupel has shown you don’t need quite the depth on offense. Due to pace he’s gonna keep the same 11 on the field the majority of the time. Sure beats Butch recruiting 9 receivers and like 3 O linemen in a class of 30. Looks like Heup is committed to improving the defensive roster.
He knows that he can draw it up and use pace for an exciting offense. He's done that everywhere he's been. He also knows that he needs the Jimmies and Joes to have the exciting equivalent on defense.

Yes, but imagine if we could look forward to only seeing them in the playoffs. 😉
Boring. I really dont want college football to turn into a tournament dominated sport. Look at March Madness. 90% of people watching it dont follow the regular season.

I would rather have a good 12 game season than a good 4 game playoff.

Reactions: jwilliams
Boring. I really dont want college football to turn into a tournament dominated sport. Look at March Madness. 90% of people watching it dont follow the regular season.
Agree.
I would also like to have several really good teams than 3 teams that are loaded with 5* talent and have to play 2.

Garbage....I've always hated the Div 1 way....always. Every other f'n level duwn to HS has playoffs.

You will still have to win 10-11 of your games to get in.

Reactions: butchna
Garbage....I've always hated the Div 1 way....always. Every other f'n level duwn to HS has playoffs.

You will still have to win 10-11 of your games to get in.
Yeah 10 or 11 and our fans want the toughest game to be Kentucky or South Carolina. They all want to hide from big bad Bama, after we finally beat them.

My plan doesnt require getting rid of the playoffs. All I want is good games throughout the entire season, I dont want to have to wait until January to be excited about who we are playing.

VN Store

Back