Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
looking at the schedule. I see 9-3 or 10-2 as it stands today. Reasonably anywhere between 9 to 11wins. That would keep the momentum up and crush the negative recruiting that opposing coaches have been said to have used. “They’re a one year wonder” “All of it is Hendon” “they’ll be back to being Tennessee next season” “not sustainable” and ridiculous stuff like that. 2024 season is when I think the Championship hopes truly take shape roster wise. By 2024 Tennessee should be above the 50% Blue Chip Ratio and ready from an experience/talent standpoint to compete for a National Championship
I hope Hendon succeeds in NFL & Milton succeeds as a starter next year - that would really shatter the doublespeak of "Hooker is a system QB -- UT offense only successful because of Hooker."

Especially when Dee Dee kept getting into his lab.
giphy.gif

I think DeeDee was secretly an evil genius.

Why is ESPN commentating SO bad?

Rece Davis is, ok. But then, the female commentator🥴.
The talent level at ESPN is really bad nowadays especially the female announcers they employ…..A female announcer that is really good is Kate Scott…. She does 76ers broadcasts and I love listening to her call a game.

The talent level at ESPN is really bad nowadays especially the female announcers they employ…..A female announcer that is really good is Kate Scott…. She does 76ers broadcasts and I love listening to her call a game.
I used to think Courtney Lyle was too bad, but she was awful when doing our game against LSU on Saturday.

Reactions: volbeast33
in all fairness there are some reaally bad male announcers out there also.

VN, my family could use your thoughts, prayers, Jobu sacrifices, and agnostic well wishes today. My 3 year old grandson Wyatt is at Vanderbilt to undergo open heart surgery at 8am Central. They are repairing his aortic valve via a Ross Procedure. The docs say it will take 6 to 7 hours. He has dealt with this since birth and has already been through 2 balloon procedures that delayed this surgery for a couple of years. Thanks all!
Congenital Aortic Stenosis Surgery for Children: Ross Procedure

Last edited:
VN, my family could use your thoughts, prayers, Jobu sacrifices, and agnostic well wishes today. My 3 year old grandson Wyatt is at Vanderbilt to undergo open heart surgery at 8am Central. They are repairing his aortic valve via a Ross Procedure. The docs say it will take 6 to 7 hours. He has dealt with this since birth and has already been through 2 balloon procedures that delayed this surgery. Thanks all!
Keep us updated! prayers!

VN, my family could use your thoughts, prayers, Jobu sacrifices, and agnostic well wishes today. My 3 year old grandson Wyatt is at Vanderbilt to undergo open heart surgery at 8am Central. They are repairing his aortic valve via a Ross Procedure. The docs say it will take 6 to 7 hours. He has dealt with this since birth and has already been through 2 balloon procedures that delayed this surgery. Thanks all!
🙏 that all goes well today!!!

Prayers for you family and God's Peace to you.

Our Heavenly Father, we ask that you bless this family today. We ask that you please place your healing hand on little Wyatt's body today, please guide the hands of the doctors and nurses and caregivers as they work to restore his body....and please bring peace and comfort to the family as they wait and worry about their little Wyatt. We say this prayer and we ask these things in Jesus name, Amen.

VN, my family could use your thoughts, prayers, Jobu sacrifices, and agnostic well wishes today. My 3 year old grandson Wyatt is at Vanderbilt to undergo open heart surgery at 8am Central. They are repairing his aortic valve via a Ross Procedure. The docs say it will take 6 to 7 hours. He has dealt with this since birth and has already been through 2 balloon procedures that delayed this surgery for a couple of years. Thanks all!

Praying comfort for family and a clear mind and stable hands for the doctors. All will be OK.

Bless him! Prayers out.

Prayers for Wyatt, the surgical team and the family for a great outcome. God's got y'all

Prayers sent

Prayers sent 🙏

Yes. Had him for about 9 years. He was a beast of an animal. One of my best friends. Had to put him down about 2 years ago, hips went out on him and couldn't walk.
Happened to my guy when I was a young boy. Still see him dragging himself to me the day we had to part ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back