'24 MS WR JJ Harrell (Mississippi State commit)

Why is that?
We seem to be in on a lot of WRs that I’d venture to guess (and it is a guess) the staff may be higher on. Guys like Ryan Wingo, Mike Matthews, Joshisa Trader, Ryan Pellum, Freddie Dubose, Jeremiah McClellan, Mazeo Bennett.

Not sure where Harrell falls on our board. I just wonder if maybe Harrell was ready to commit and we weren’t ready to accept, he then visited LSU and fell in love with it and they were willing to take him. It’s just a theory, but we have a lot of top-flight guys still available, plus some guys committed to other schools like Ny Carr showing interest.

Reactions: BigOrangeTrain
It must be nice to be able to change the commitment schedule of a highly rated recruit when your WRs severely underperformed last year and you don’t even have an OC.

It must be nice to be able to change the commitment schedule of a highly rated recruit when your WRs severely underperformed last year and you don’t even have an OC.
I don't think it was the Alabama offer specifically that made him push him back. He's starting to get a lot of interest that he didn't have before so he's taking a step back and looking at all his options it feels like. Haven't watched but seems to be a great eval by the staff

He was originally planning to visit Auburn this weekend and then commit on Monday, Jan. 30.

After new offers and visits from the coaches this week, Harrell has since had a change of heart. That includes an offer and a visit from Alabama’s Nick Saban this week.

“Mom made it clear to me that (the commitment) was off as soon as Alabama offered me,” the On3 Consensus No. 43-rated wide receiver in the 2024 class told On3.

Harrell will head to Mississippi State on Friday for an unofficial visit, then make his way to Alabama — not Auburn — on Saturday.
-On3

I hate that inbred program with a passion but unfortunately results speak for themselves.Will get there but it's just part of the process.I will say I'm not a big fan if parents always meddling.It be different if he himself said "With the Bama offer I'd like to hold off and evaluate my situation a little more"..Something about the mom saying that just rubs me the wrong way jmo

I hate that inbred program with a passion but unfortunately results speak for themselves.Will get there but it's just part of the process.I will say I'm not a big fan if parents always meddling.It be different if he himself said "With the Bama offer I'd like to hold off and evaluate my situation a little more"..Something about the mom saying that just rubs me the wrong way jmo

His mom gonna be torn up you don’t approve

VN Store

Back