Caleb Williams preferred walk-on

WillisWG

I don't like radicals left or right!
The freshman linebacker announced Friday afternoon that he's joining the Vols as a preferred walk-on, returning to his home state to play for the team he grew up following. A Nashville, Tenn., native who played at Christ Presbyterian Academy, Williams said it's "a dream come true" to play at Tennessee

Nashville native, preferred walk-on LB transferring to Tennessee (247sports.com)

After spending the first season of his college career at Liberty, Caleb Williams recently decided to enter the NCAA transfer portal

SR Beasley
SR Pili
SO E Herring
FR Carter
FR Telander
FR Smith
RFr Perry
RFr Bolton (PWO)

Only 2 play at a time usually.
Bolton was a G5 scholarship prospect himself.

It's cool for him to come home or whatever.
But we didn't need him lol

SR Beasley
SR Pili
SO E Herring
FR Carter
FR Telander
FR Smith
RFr Perry
RFr Bolton (PWO)

So 2 guys that have played wearing orange and everyone else is a freshman or hasn’t played a down for us. I’ll take any other linebacker that wants to join the team. Competition in practice is important.

SR Beasley
SR Pili
SO E Herring
FR Carter
FR Telander
FR Smith
RFr Perry
RFr Bolton (PWO)

You left out Jackson Hannah and Pak Garland as well. Garland could very well be in the 2 deep early next season. Hannah was on scholarship at Nebraska.

So 2 guys that have played wearing orange and everyone else is a freshman or hasn’t played a down for us. I’ll take any other linebacker that wants to join the team. Competition in practice is important.

So then you let a less talented kid take important reps for said competition.

Well you are the king of wasting your own time, so not really suprised.

I'm going to keep reporting you as harassing me until something is done about it @Freak .

I don't like you yet you keep talking to me, and this ignore feature doesn't work.

I'm going to keep reporting you as harassing me until something is done about it @Freak .

I don't like you yet you keep talking to me, and this ignore feature doesn't work.
Omg. It’s a different point of view. Am I not allowed to have an opinion without you crying to the mod about me having an opposing opinion?

Having PWOs in the linebacker room does nothing but promote good competition. Don’t take things so personally

You left out Jackson Hannah and Pak Garland as well. Garland could very well be in the 2 deep early next season. Hannah was on scholarship at Nebraska.
Exactly. That's my point.

Only so many guys can get reps.
Garland and Hannah are P5 scholarship guys. So that's 10 LBs lol

I’ve got a few posters I found obnoxious and put them on ignore - haven’t seen another post from them since?

Oh cry me a river...

Omg. It’s a different point of view. Am I not allowed to have an opinion without you crying to the mod about me having an opposing opinion?

Having PWOs in the linebacker room does nothing but promote good competition. Don’t take things so personally
Dude has serious issues LOL

Played at Liberty, not that it’s a factor in my opinion. Will never play.

Did our staff guarantee him a roster spot or not? Are our PWO's still limited to fill to the 105 cap in the fall? Did this happen without our HC and DC buying off on extending this offer? That room was not a strength last year, and I am hopeful that ALL our additions will YEILD an improved room this year, but I doubt our staff is not taking all these scholly and PWO decisions seriously, especially with the second portal window still out there. Bet there was a risk/reward and value add analysis on every kid offered.

Caleb William's? isn't that dude a hiesTman candidate at QB? why does he want to play LB for TN.

VN Store

Back