‘23 CA QB Nicholaus Iamaleava (Tennessee)

Agreed. Fire Nico
Only thing ive noticed were the lack of big time 5 star offensive weapons. Time for this offense to reap dividends in the 24 class.

And when I say dividends its all about marketing. Leacock and Seldon are big time players. That receiver and TE in Polynesian bowl, the 5 stars are future NFL players.

Only thing ive noticed were the lack of big time 5 star offensive weapons. Time for this offense to reap dividends in the 24 class.

And when I say dividends its all about marketing. Leacock and Seldon are big time players. That receiver and TE in Polynesian bowl, the 5 stars are future NFL players.

We don’t need 5-star playmakers. We MAKE ’em. Namsayin’?

27CA44D5-EB07-441B-BF94-5A7024D71A0B.gif

Reactions: InVOLuntary
It was on NFL network though

You'd think they'd release something or somebody would've thrown a highlight together

I was workin

I wanna see all the Nico's :(

I was referring to the fact that they lost the feed at one point and ended up showing an old NFL game for awhile. It was nonsense.

Yeah, I’d like to find something on YouTube too.

Reactions: O.G.HomeGrownUTVOL
Probably because there was no feed of the game, given the technical idiocy there.
Who decided to let the Pacific all star game, in Jan., after ESD be an afterthought on Jefferson Pilot Channel YX Niner 5, Youtuber NFL access double secret stream east, needs sacking.

That game was fun to watch and shouldve easily taken the Alamodome/OD bowl's place. Move them all to warmer, later time slots. Give NBC the broadcast.

VN Store

Back