George Santos (aka Kitara Ravache): The Fabulous Fabulist

Interesting part is it appears there is Russian money behind Santos. His company just changed its address to a mailbox store in Australia.

WTH happened to Republicans? You guys use to say it was the Dems who inadequately supported anti-Russian policy, now you've got Tucker and Thiel basically channeling the Russian line and you're electing possible Russian agents to Congress. Wow.

McCarthy to liberal media: Swalwell cannot get a security clearance in the private sector. So would you like to give him a government clearance?

You ask me questions about Santos, do you ask questions about Swalwell.

Swalwell was inside an intel committe, he had more information than a majority of all the members. Do you ever raise that issue? No.

McCarthy to liberal media: Swalwell cannot get a security clearance in the private sector. So would you like to give him a government clearance?

You ask me questions about Santos, do you ask questions about Swalwell.

Swalwell was inside an intel committe, he had more information than a majority of all the members. Do you ever raise that issue? No.

Any person unqualified for a top level security clearance should be ineligible for congress, president, VP, their staffs, or any appointed position or staff. Just that simple. If they aren't as trustworthy as someone working in the military or related industries, they aren't fit to be directing (or indirectly controlling) anybody who is.

MAGA gonna MAGA

Well a guy can be a girl ... or maybe another species, so why not. A lie is a lie, but if some are acceptable then why not others. Once you start down the slippery slope where the mind's image deviates from fact, then the opportunity is limitless. We aren't even trying to keep fact and fiction straight on a major scale, and you are worried about one piece of scum.

My God, Santos is the apotheosis of a true, modern Republican. Just every POS quality imaginable in one person.

Disabled Veteran: George Santos Took $3K From Dying Dog's GoFundMe

Two New Jersey veterans say now-Congressman George Santos promised to raise funds for lifesaving surgery for one of their dogs in 2016, then became elusive and took off with the money.

Rich Osthoff, a US Navy veteran, told CNN his pit bull Sapphire began developing a tumor in 2015, and it continued to grow in 2016. Osthoff said he was homeless, living in a tent, at the time after losing his job and house.

Santos set up a GoFundMe for Osthoff’s pit bull, Sapphire, Boll said. A post from the Facebook profile of George Devolder links to a GoFundMe raising surgery funds for the dog.
https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics...r-roommate-gregory-morey-parker-cnntm-vpx.cnn
“Sapphire is a 10 year old red nose pit bull that has been keeping this man company, she dose [sic] not deserve to die because of this tumor, she deserves to be treated and cared for,” the Facebook post reads in part. “Will you help this baby and her daddy stay together for a few more years? Does he not deserve to have her? Let’s all come together to help this family of two stay healthy!” the post says.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/01/18/politics/george-santos-veteran-dog-gofundme/index.html

Two New Jersey veterans say now-Congressman George Santos promised to raise funds for lifesaving surgery for one of their dogs in 2016, then became elusive and took off with the money.

Rich Osthoff, a US Navy veteran, told CNN his pit bull Sapphire began developing a tumor in 2015, and it continued to grow in 2016. Osthoff said he was homeless, living in a tent, at the time after losing his job and house.

Santos set up a GoFundMe for Osthoff’s pit bull, Sapphire, Boll said. A post from the Facebook profile of George Devolder links to a GoFundMe raising surgery funds for the dog.
“Sapphire is a 10 year old red nose pit bull that has been keeping this man company, she dose [sic] not deserve to die because of this tumor, she deserves to be treated and cared for,” the Facebook post reads in part. “Will you help this baby and her daddy stay together for a few more years? Does he not deserve to have her? Let’s all come together to help this family of two stay healthy!” the post says.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/01/18/politics/george-santos-veteran-dog-gofundme/index.html
If this is true, he just became irredeemable in my political book. You can rip off a lot of people and still be seen as „business as usual“ in my book. But you don’t mess with the doggos and get away with it with me 😡

George Santos 'was a Brazilian Drag Queen who used the name Kitara': Report claims lying Republican has ANOTHER identity

• Freshman GOP Rep. George Santos was identified as a person dressed in drag in a photo from 2008 by a Brazilian drag queen who claims to have been his friend
Photos emerged on Wednesday allegedly depicting New York Republican Rep. George Santos living as a drag queen named 'Kitara' in 2008.

66725441-11651079-image-a-24_1674087114124.jpg

George Santos 'was a Brazilian drag queen who used the name Kitara': Report | Daily Mail Online

Reactions: StarRaider
George Santos 'was a Brazilian Drag Queen who used the name Kitara': Report claims lying Republican has ANOTHER identity

• Freshman GOP Rep. George Santos was identified as a person dressed in drag in a photo from 2008 by a Brazilian drag queen who claims to have been his friend
Photos emerged on Wednesday allegedly depicting New York Republican Rep. George Santos living as a drag queen named 'Kitara' in 2008.

66725441-11651079-image-a-24_1674087114124.jpg

George Santos 'was a Brazilian drag queen who used the name Kitara': Report | Daily Mail Online

Wow he is hitting all the right wing fantasies. This guy could give DeSantis a run for his money as a lying POS.

The fabulist looking fabulous: 2005 video appears to show George Santos bragging about dressing in drag and performing in Rio de Janeiro clubs - that has surfaced hours after he DENIED the claims

New video has surfaced on Thursday appearing to show New York Republican Rep. George Santos discussing his participation in drag shows in Brazil, according to an explosive report.

Video obtained by the New York Post purportedly depicts Santos, speaking in Portuguese, listing off the venues at which he did 'presentations' - all of them being prominent drag venues around Rio de Janeiro.

'I do presentations at 1940 in Jacarepagua, I do Cascadura, I also did Cabaret Casanova in Gloria and I did one at Le Boy,' he reportedly said.

Santos goes on to praise the LGBTQ event as 'good, well-organized.'

'I really love it,' he added.

George Santos appears to talk about performing in drag at Rio de Janeiro clubs in 2005 video | Daily Mail Online

VN Store

Back