Lady Vols

Reminds me of my daughters elementary team where they defend by running next to the offensive player all the way down the court with their arms out until the shot is made. Someone needs to show these ladies toughness and tenacity.

Reactions: feathersax
I’ve said several times this season that this team has a desire to win. I still believe that, the players never look like they have really given up, unfortunately they aren’t being given the tools to win. We’re out coached in every game. The opposing team wants to play half court and keep the scoring low? That’s what we do. The opposing team wants to run and jack up shots? That’s what we do. So far this SEC season we have controlled the tempo a sum total of 0 times. The only game we won had no tempo because the officiating was so poor.

We have some incredibly talented young women playing for UT right now and the bottom line is: they deserve better.

If there isn’t a coaching change I would encourage Westbrook and Davis to transfer. It breaks my heart to say that out loud, but they deserve a chance to play for someone who gives a damn about their development and well being. No coach that truly cares allows their team to lose 5 straight games like that. If Holly stays Westbrook should go home to Oregon and play for Kelly Graves. He will have her in the running for top PG in the country. Davis should go to SC or Baylor either coach will have her playing like an All-American in short order.

I feel like a traitor suggesting players leave an institution that I love. But those women deserve a chance to become better players and to play at the next level. Won’t happen for them at UT right now.

Has Holly been fired yet
Has Holly been fired yet

Does this sound familiar just saw it on line after the Alabama Game. The same thing that I have said since she that sideline.

"I don't have an answer. We didn't play hard, didn't play with energy, any emotion, any heart." Yep that's every press conference

Reactions: feathersax and T.J.
I’ve said several times this season that this team has a desire to win. I still believe that, the players never look like they have really given up, unfortunately they aren’t being given the tools to win. We’re out coached in every game. The opposing team wants to play half court and keep the scoring low? That’s what we do. The opposing team wants to run and jack up shots? That’s what we do. So far this SEC season we have controlled the tempo a sum total of 0 times. The only game we won had no tempo because the officiating was so poor.

We have some incredibly talented young women playing for UT right now and the bottom line is: they deserve better.

If there isn’t a coaching change I would encourage Westbrook and Davis to transfer. It breaks my heart to say that out loud, but they deserve a chance to play for someone who gives a damn about their development and well being. No coach that truly cares allows their team to lose 5 straight games like that. If Holly stays Westbrook should go home to Oregon and play for Kelly Graves. He will have her in the running for top PG in the country. Davis should go to SC or Baylor either coach will have her playing like an All-American in short order.

I feel like a traitor suggesting players leave an institution that I love. But those women deserve a chance to become better players and to play at the next level. Won’t happen for them at UT right now.
I don't want any of our players to leave...I just pray things get better, including the coaching situation...tonight's game commentor, Andrea Carter [ex LV player] said a lot about the unpreparedness of the Lady Vols tonight...ALUMNI, speaking out loud!!

There is nothing else to say and/or complain about. It has all been said. The only statement to hammer on and on about until someone agrees is "Holly must go NOW", not later. That is agrees and does something.

Reactions: amorange and T.J.
Perhaps I am being cruel but this thread from January 2019 is adequate to show the changing emphasis of our boarders

Reactions: Bret178

VN Store

Back