'24 MO TE Jaden Reddell (Georgia commit)

VolByLaw

This kid would have to learn the TE position, because right now he's used as a big ass WR. But the tools are there. He'd be one helluva weapon and match up nightmare. Very athletic for his size with impressive receiver skill set.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
Up to 31 offers and hopes to commit ahead of his senior season.
“The schools I’ve been talking to, they see me as a hybrid tight end,” Reddell told On3. “The game’s evolving to that type of tight end and they say I have athleticism and an ability to make plays.” “I’d say Georgia, Alabama, Tennessee, Ohio State, Michigan, Missouri,” said Reddell, the No. 34 overall prospect and No. 1 tight end in the 2024 On300. “Those are some top schools that for sure are locked in.”
“I obviously want to go to a school that’s a great school for tight ends and they can develop their tight ends to an NFL level,” Reddell said. “That’s my dream, to play in the NFL. I like schools that win. I want to win and just a (place) that gets me to (the) most development.”
Tennessee still stands out to him. “They’ve been with me the whole time and showing they care for me,” Reddell said. “They like me, so Tennessee’s up there.” “I went there with my mom and my friends,” Reddell said. “We felt it (was) a great game to watch. We rushed the field. It was great.”
-Simmons

Up to 31 offers and hopes to commit ahead of his senior season.

-Simmons

1) Heup and Ekeler are crushing the state of MO

2) Incredible opportunity for 1-2 TEs to come in and get immediate snaps at TE given the way the room projects right now (i.e., if we don't add another portal TE with >1 to play OR add 1-2 in the portal next offseason)

3) Major kudos to the staff for getting on this one early (his 2nd overall offer, first major one), obviously has made a difference. He was there for at least the Bama game but might have also attended the UF game

4) Interesting to me that he's On3's #1 TE and #34 overall player, while 247 currently has him as a 88-rated 3-star and the #21 TE. Methinks those will change relatively soon.

From the Irish 247 mod:

TE Jaden Reddell – This is a special prospect, a tight end with fantastic ability as a receiver. Jaden Reddell has freakish qualities. I’m not saying he’s a Brock Bowers-level tight end recruit, but he has that style at the position, a big target with special ability as a pass-catcher.

1) Heup and Ekeler are crushing the state of MO

2) Incredible opportunity for 1-2 TEs to come in and get immediate snaps at TE given the way the room projects right now (i.e., if we don't add another portal TE with >1 to play OR add 1-2 in the portal next offseason)

3) Major kudos to the staff for getting on this one early (his 2nd overall offer, first major one), obviously has made a difference. He was there for at least the Bama game but might have also attended the UF game

4) Interesting to me that he's On3's #1 TE and #34 overall player, while 247 currently has him as a 88-rated 3-star and the #21 TE. Methinks those will change relatively soon.

From the Irish 247 mod:

TE Jaden Reddell – This is a special prospect, a tight end with fantastic ability as a receiver. Jaden Reddell has freakish qualities. I’m not saying he’s a Brock Bowers-level tight end recruit, but he has that style at the position, a big target with special ability as a pass-catcher.
Yea this kid has the opportunity to be special. Going to be one hell of a recruiting battle. I’d love to find another Princeton Fant clone too. That Swiss Army knife was nightmarish at times for teams this year

Reactions: ScornedPapaVol
I hate to say it, but if he means it when he says he wants a place that puts tight ends in the NFL, he's going to go to Georgia out of that group. Hopefully we can sell him on the development of Warren and Fant though and let him know we just need the talent to do the same. I'm sure Kirby will be talking about Bowers and Darnell every moment he can around this kid.

On3’s No. 1 tight end out of Raymore (Mo.) Raymore-Peculiar had a quiet month of January in terms of visits, but once the dead period ends, he plans to hit the road. The No. 34 prospect in the On300 is planning to visit Georgia, Notre Dame and Tennessee in March. He is still working to finalize the date when he will be back in Knoxville, but he is ready to spend more time in that environment.
“I was at Tennessee for the Alabama game and it was crazy,” Reddell told On3. “It was a wild environment, the fans rushed the field and it was a huge win for the program. I can say that visit impacted my interest in Tennessee. “Now I want to get back, spend more time with the staff and get another look at the school. When I was there for the Alabama game, it was awesome.”
-On3

VN Store

Back