Nico Interview

That his sister next to him? She cute

hey-its-ok-im-not-judging.gif

(but really we are)

Sounds like he knows that Milton will likely be “the guy” next season and he’s being very mature about it. Very impressive in this day and age of instant gratification. His time to shine will happen and he’s gonna do awesome.

Reactions: BigVol88
Sounds like he knows that Milton will likely be “the guy” next season and he’s being very mature about it. Very impressive in this day and age of instant gratification. His time to shine will happen and he’s gonna do awesome.

No indication of cutting and running which is nice for a change.

Reactions: rocketskates
My kids told me he looks like a character from the game Splatoon.

They showed me some pictures and I think it MUST be intentional on Nico’s part

Yeah, seems like a good kid. Seems confident but also humble and understands the need to work. Love the fact that we have a guy that we can root for. Character matters to me.

Reactions: rocketskates
What a way to start your 24 season getting Florida and Bama at home, @ miss st who we owe a beating to, @georgia, and two games missing from the schedule tba

VN Store

Back