Potpourri

Is the weather forecast for this weekend (Christmas) changing anyone's plans ?
They're forecasting (for Knoxville) single digit temperatures overnight, starting Thursday night.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Let's go Lady Vols....
cold-weather-makes-you-sick-2-jpg-1488906723.jpeg

Was saving this to post Christmas eve but was busy covering doing stuff like covering outside faucets at church and manse (and home) and got distracted. Now I have an upper respiratory infection with flu-like symptoms! Oh, well.

Anyway, I know how much Lady Vol fans love Celtic Woman, and this is a true Christmas song. If the tears aren't welling up beforehand, they just might when the background chorus kicks in.

Was saving this to post Christmas eve but was busy covering doing stuff like covering outside faucets at church and manse (and home) and got distracted. Now I have an upper respiratory infection with flu-like symptoms! Oh, well.

Anyway, I know how much Lady Vol fans love Celtic Woman, and this is a true Christmas song. If the tears aren't welling up beforehand, they just might when the background chorus kicks in.

Daughter had that and got on two weeks of antibiotics. Tested negative for flu and Covid

Reactions: chuckiepoo
So I’m a product of the 80’s in some ways, graduated college in 85, anyway, during that time the young ladies up in NY loved to dance to the fun music, and I have always had a thing for this song as a memory, not just for the song but also the lead singer, Susanna Huff….you will remember her well when you revisit the video below…she captured the minds of young men in those 80’s..

VN Store

Back