The Official #8 Tennessee @ South Carolina Game Thread, 3:30 PM ET, SEC Network

I think the Key hate comes from that Gonzaga closed scrimmage. Unattainable expectations after that game, imo

Yeah fans got a little worked up about a defense optional scrimmage. Key needs to be that guy that comes in 5 to 8 minutes a half and makes open shots. If he isn't shooting well he isn't that valuable. He is fundamental on defense but often not quick enough to guard SEC athletes and isn't a guy that's gonna be able to create his own shot.

UT has so many quality players and they can all play defense, wow! 10 player rotation should give them fresh legs every game in the last 5 minutes. I don't see a huge drop off in effectiveness in any of the rotations he is using against these bottom row teams. I hope they can match up well with the top teams. Only 9 road games and the Vols are 2-0.

The guy that gets triggered with every basketball discussion is calling others miserable.

I’m pretty sure that the guys posting that our coach and players suck while we are living in the top 15 and just doubled up the score on an SEC opponent are miserable. I’m not triggered with every bad play by the hated players.

UT has so many quality players and they can all play defense, wow! 10 player rotation should give them fresh legs every game in the last 5 minutes. I don't see a huge drop off in effectiveness in any of the rotations he is using against these bottom row teams. I hope they can match up well with the top teams. Only 9 road games and the Vols are 2-0.

They stretched the lead with Julian and 4 reserves on the floor.

Bama will get all the pub for beating down UK. UK comes to TBA next Saturday with Lofton in the building. UT can prove they should be a 1 seed with a beat down of UK.

VN Store

Back