‘23 GA S Tyler Scott (Auburn)

Our coaches retweet all recruits stuff. They’re supportive whether they will be Vols or not.

Though I would have figured he’d be a Vol after the Sylvester smith decommit, my assumption is auburn. Texas got the last visit I think. Reporters have made it seem if we take a db it will be through the portal opposed to highschool. We’ll see!

Last edited:
Willie Martinez retweeted this. Could mean nothing, Could mean something, idk.

Color me confused. Why would Coach advertise an event where we lose? Have we backfilled the loss of S that flipped to AU? I was guessing a portal solution if any at all.

Color me confused. Why would Coach advertise an event where we lose? Have we backfilled the loss of S that flipped to AU? I was guessing a portal solution if any at all.

Coaches are in this business to develop men and players. It's bigger than just football. It's a way to develop someone for life.

Even if a player that you've developed a relationship with over a couple of years decides to go elsewhere, you should still root for their success.

Coaches are in this business to develop men and players. It's bigger than just football. It's a way to develop someone for life.

Even if a player that you've developed a relationship with over a couple of years decides to go elsewhere, you should still root for their success.
And they may end up in the portal later.

I was kind of hoping that the position of the Power T in his graphic was a Freudian slip and Coaches response indicated an interest on our part, without a semblance of a fact to support either. Really wish I knew where he was relatively on the war room wall with the HS guy we lost.

EDITED TO ADD....

Wow, game came on and a HS all star game with more than 300 people attending.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back