'24 FL WR Joshisa "JoJo" Trader

All these 5 star Florida kids love some damn Ohio State.

It's like they're scared of real competition...

Chaminade came out to Vegas and got pounded by Bishop Gorman a couple of weeks back. Thought they would have given them a better game.

I don't understand how they keep doing it. I know they've always recruited quality receivers as a program but they keep doing it through coaching changes. I would get guys north of the Mason Dixon line but southern kids wanting to go where it's cold I don't get.

Reactions: swampfoxfan
I don't understand how they keep doing it. I know they've always recruited quality receivers as a program but they keep doing it through coaching changes. I would get guys north of the Mason Dixon line but southern kids wanting to go where it's cold I don't get.
It's more the "What have u done lately" thing I believe.Ohio St always gonna be Ohio St to start with and then u have Hartline is the wr coach savant,add their recent success of 1st rd highly drafted wrs and u have what u have.

I think Pope earned his stripes this past year.He can point to Hyatt as a drastic improvement and Keyton.I think if they play well again this year,which in this offense is a given you will see more hype around Pope etc...We really need to hope Hyatt goes in Rd 1 thar be a great selling point.

It's more the "What have u done lately" thing I believe.Ohio St always gonna be Ohio St to start with and then u have Hartline is the wr coach savant,add their recent success of 1st rd highly drafted wrs and u have what u have.

I think Pope earned his stripes this past year.He can point to Hyatt as a drastic improvement and Keyton.I think if they play well again this year,which in this offense is a given you will see more hype around Pope etc...We really need to hope Hyatt goes in Rd 1 thar be a great selling point.
We will have 2 wide receivers drafted this year. I think it will help us get a blue chip recruit and a couple nice 4* prospects. WR recruiting will really take off if we can develop Bru McCoy into his full potential and get Keyton drafted. Squirrel will also put up some good stats next year that we will be able to sell to recruits.

Didn’t Hartline show up to recruits driving a Lambo or something last year?

Chaminade came out to Vegas and got pounded by Bishop Gorman a couple of weeks back. Thought they would have given them a better game.

Yeah prob scared of competition and nothing to do with them having two 1st round WRs in the ‘22 draft

Bishop Gorman is where I wish Tennessee could make a connection. They turn out some good ones

Cris Carter (Ohio State alum) has/had a training program in the Ft. Lauderdale area and coaches at St. Thomas Aquinas high school. I believe that this is why so many South Florida kids end up at Ohio St.

We have at least one connection. Isn't that where Cedric Tillman came from?
Yep. Will Stallings was there for a minute, as well, but transferred to a school in California and then we dropped him, presumably for Keith and/or Bishop.

We will have 2 wide receivers drafted this year. I think it will help us get a blue chip recruit and a couple nice 4* prospects. WR recruiting will really take off if we can develop Bru McCoy into his full potential and get Keyton drafted. Squirrel will also put up some good stats next year that we will be able to sell to recruits.
Loving Thornton’s highlights! There’s a gamechanger!

First rounders get the attention. Just getting drafted doesn’t excite the elite guys

Reactions: VolNash17
First rounders get the attention. Just getting drafted doesn’t excite the elite guys
Hyatt is potentially a first rounder when he was looking like a potential bust. McCoys potential is a first rounder. Tillman is probably going to be a second day guy due to injury. Velus Jones was drafted, when I would have never thought that before Heupel got here. Keyton is similar to Velus Jones.

We are getting attention from elite recruits.

VN Store

Back