Game Thread : Lady Vols 80 v Miss State 69 - 6:30pm SECN+

Hell no !!...... start the Tasmanian devil .Start the Beast from Timbuktu. Let Kea show them the door on the Orange Brick Road out of Tennessee. "Vengeance is mine saith Rickea , I will repay. For it is a deadly thing to fall into the hands of a Lady Vol ". Prophet1 first chapter second verse.
This going to be a good one.
I say start her against her former team and the rest of the way going forward.

Hope the Lions beat the Packers also but unfortunately the Lions and the Lady Vols
have streaks of inconsistentcy.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Anyone out today aside from Marta and TK or are we full go with our current roster?

Hoping Franklin was just on minutes rest for her knee against Bama. With 3 games in the week I’m glad she didn’t need to play much.

We will need another quality game from Hollingshed and Strip. Really like what we have going on in the post right now. All three bring something different and something positive.

Last edited:
Hope the Lions beat the Packers also but unfortunately the Lions and the Lady Vols
have streaks of inconsistentcy.

I'm gonna forgive you just one time for that Lions beating the Packers comment but after that, it will be a duel at dawn.

Hell no !!...... start the Tasmanian devil .Start the Beast from Timbuktu. Let Kea show them the door on the Orange Brick Road out of Tennessee. "Vengeance is mine saith Rickea , I will repay. For it is a deadly thing to fall into the hands of a Lady Vol ". Prophet1 first chapter second verse.
Mud cat has changed the game on this board LOL

Lol! I’m afraid Kellie might think that way as well. Personally, I am hoping that she treats them as just another game.

I'm gonna watch the game tonight but Tennessee's not gonna lose the game before the unconn comes to rocky top tenn by 10+ over mississipp state bulldogs @Chippo i say tenn does not lose before toss up game lsu . no injury tenn is going wining run

Last edited:
no loses before lsu game. how many before lsu game?
This tickled me lol honestly the biggest check point games left for me are LSU , SC and UCONN . We have yet to win a top matchup this season and we need at least 1 win before others take us serious. I dont want to go into the tournament with that"Team no one wants to play" Stigma yet we have not beaten anyone to prove it.

SOS. Another SEC game not being Carried by ESPN'S SEC channel. ESPN screws some SEC fans almost every day. Time to do something about their greed and taking advantage of our fans.

VN Store

Back