BYE
vs Texas A&M
at Alabama
at Kentucky
vs UConn
at Missouri
vs Georgia
vs Vandy

I like that the Bye week is a bit later. If we can get to the Bama game undefeated that'll be another top 5 matchup most likely. We also catch them just before their Bye so we'll be the 8th straight game for Bama.

Winning at the Swamp isn't a given, but I like our chances with the Gators having to break in a new QB. No clue how good A&M will be, but our luck they'll probably be having a great season. I could see us going 9-3 with this schedule, 8-4 if Milton struggles.
Your little cousins in Clarksville will do our best…..it will be a fun weekend.
Go easy on us

Reactions: MoCo_Vol
Don't disagree, but so far at least it's proven the right move.

They inherited Velus, but he & Payton balled out last season as transfers. This year it was Bru.

I do think this WR room is a good enough balance of experience, size, and speed that you don't need a portal guy though. I also think Keyton could have a big year if he's the starter full time, based on plays on the field he was easily the most productive WR on the team (other than Hyatt obviously)

I also personally want to see some of the younger guys play sooner. Seldon, Webb, Leacock, & Nimrod

But they want numbers for WR room too...and with Tillman, Hyatt, Holiday, Calloway, and Walker all leaving they will most likely take a portal WR (maybe a younger guy with more eligibility left)

Not trying to question Webb or Nimrods character, but I see those guys leaving after next year if they don't get any time. They are studs in the their own right. So I agree with you saying I'd like to see the younger guys play as well, especially during the "cake" teams

Somebody on the FF mentioned Crompton being a radio personality. Jon is a strange dude. But, in actuality he is the opposite of Ainge's personality. Ainge's ADHD manifests in acting out. Jon just stares up into the clouds, lol.

ADHD is a very broad category if that's what causes Ainge to act the way he does. Ainge seems more like he's on the spectrum. His texts to John Currie still make me shudder with cringe.

Reactions: johnfnkelly
Apparently, Jim McElwain made an account on CMU’s message board to apologize for their lackluster season.

Looking forward to seeing @CoachJoshHeupel on VolNation in the near future. Naturally, he’ll want to get my portal advice first hand.
as a CMU fan, he better produce this year. No excuse losing to the Eastern Michigan Trucker's Academy and Future Car Detailers of Western Michigan.

Last year…… Clemson and Georgia took no one that played…. SC took 9 guys…. Rattier, and wells played good…. Reed was a below average DB…. Terrell Dawkins didn’t play…. Austin stogner was nothing special at tight end…. Alabama did the best getting Gibbs, steen, and Burton…. They also got one of the highest rated CBs in Eli ricks but he performed poorly at Alabama and was injured a good portion of the time. Tennessee got Gerald Mincey, Bru McCoy, and Wesley Walker as contributors…. Seems to me that we did the second best of the teams that were mentioned in the portal.
Great we should keep up the good work and get some experience DB’s. I’m glad we agree. Great conversation.

ADHD is a very broad category if that's what causes Ainge to act the way he does. Ainge seems more like he's on the spectrum. His texts to John Currie still make me shudder with cringe.
ADHD, in children essentially is slow development of frontal lobe, from my reading and understanding. Executive functionalities of the brain are slower to develop. This causes delays in comprehension, processing, organization, and emotionality. There are stigmas associated with all of these things, which can be traumatic for all involved. ADHD children, sometimes also have secondary or underlying issues such as dyslexia, generalized anxiety, depression. Unfortunate thing is that many are super intelligent but schools lack resources to adequately take care of learning disabilities.

Teaching kids important skills such as how to study, how to be on a regimin, keep that regimin, as well as coping strategies are apriori. Not everyone has access to these resources, not everyone has empathic gaurdianship willing to help.

Issues manifest with ADHD kids when those ungoverned impulses turn into bad behaviours, which are choices. Later in life that's when they become psychological issues. IE, that's the Ainge equation.

So looking ahead to next year.

vs Virginia (at Nissan Stadium)
vs Austin Peay (sorry @peaygolf )
at Florida
vs UTSA
vs South Carolina
BYE
vs Texas A&M
at Alabama
at Kentucky
vs UConn
at Missouri
vs Georgia
vs Vandy

I like that the Bye week is a bit later. If we can get to the Bama game undefeated that'll be another top 5 matchup most likely. We also catch them just before their Bye so we'll be the 8th straight game for Bama.

Winning at the Swamp isn't a given, but I like our chances with the Gators having to break in a new QB. No clue how good A&M will be, but our luck they'll probably be having a great season. I could see us going 9-3 with this schedule, 8-4 if Milton struggles.
I like South Carolina earlier in the season. They seem like a team that gets better as a season goes. Wish we could swap Georgia and Florida.

ADHD, in children essentially is slow development of frontal lobe, from my reading and understanding. Executive functionalities of the brain are slower to develop. This causes delays in comprehension, processing, organization, and emotionality. There are stigmas associated with all of these things, which can be traumatic for all involved. ADHD children, sometimes also have secondary or underlying issues such as dyslexia, generalized anxiety, depression. Unfortunate thing is that many are super intelligent but schools lack resources to adequately take care of learning disabilities.

Teaching kids important skills such as how to study, how to be on a regimin, keep that regimin, as well as coping strategies are apriori. Not everyone has access to these resources, not everyone has empathic gaurdianship willing to help.

Issues manifest with ADHD kids when those ungoverned impulses turn into bad behaviours, which are choices. Later in life that's when they become psychological issues. IE, that's the Ainge equation.
As a mom of a child who had an IEP up until Junior year of high school (auditory/processing disorder) you have to do a big part of the work as a parent because you are correct, the schools are not equipped to deal with it, and even if they are, don’t do a bang up job imo.. we tried the private school route, but they would not accept her due to her diagnosis (‘we don’t have those resources’) it’s extremely frustrating because we (my family) have all of the money in the world but are powerless to do anything to help her with the exception of me helping her (a lot).. and getting various tutors when she struggles.. Sylvan, Huntington etc are for the birds.. she has never been an issue behaviorally, and has no physical limitations, and comes from a well off family, so I think she just gets passed over imo

Your little cousins in Clarksville will do our best…..it will be a fun weekend.
Go easy on us

Yes, the most likely record would seem to be 9-3 with losses to Georgia, Alabama, and Florida (away games). But, Florida certainly is beatable with 10-2 looking pretty good. Of course, Florida is my least fav rival.

Reactions: Enki_Amenra
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back