'25 CA QB Madden Iamaleava

I really hope so. I think he will fit in this offense better than Nico. He seems to be a lot quicker than Nico and I actually prefer the 6’2-6’3 QBs over the 6’6 guys. They’re usually more agile in the pocket and have a quicker release
Madden is 6'3" right now and still growing. He is a little thicker build than Nico, but it's possible that he ends up being 6'5" or so.

I really like our chances to land Madden, I personally hope we do. He’s my #1 choice for 2025 QB, with all coaching and process that Big Nic (their Dad) did in managing and coaching Nico, they now have a blueprint and path for Madden. I fully expect Madden to be a blue chip QB, in 2025. Not to mention the character of that family and these kids.

It’s the easy choice for me.

I really like our chances to land Madden, I personally hope we do. He’s my #1 choice for 2025 QB, with all coaching and process that Big Nic (their Dad) did in managing and coaching Nico, they now have a blueprint and path for Madden. I fully expect Madden to be a blue chip QB, in 2025. Not to mention the character of that family and these kids.

It’s the easy choice for me.

I’m not sure how this can be an easy choice already. Madden might turn out to be legit but his 2nd best offer currently is Pitt. Seeing as how Heup can go get any QB in the country, seems a bit premature.

as is Cutter Boley, Tavien St. Clair and Antwann Hill Jr

It will be interesting to see if Boley stays in the 2025 class or reclassifies back to 2024. He reclassed to 2025 last year using the KHSAA rule that allowed interscholastic athletes in Kentucky to repeat a grade for athletic purposes due to Covid. A lot of kids took advantage of that, but several then chose to graduate "early" (which was actually on schedule), and enroll in college. The rule basically gave a lot of kids some flexibility. Unless it becomes legal in Kentucky for high school athletes to profit from NIL, I'd bet Boley is part of the 2024 class. He already has the scholarship offers, so no real reason to prolong his earning potential.

I mean unless we all went to sleep and woke up in the future I'd assume him being a 2025 recruit has alot to do with why ur not hearing very much...
Well, there's that and then there's also the fact that he hasn't actually played a single high school game as the starting quarterback yet. That does seem to tamp down the hype a bit. The only reason we know about him already is because of Nico. That's not a knock on the kid's talent or potential. It's just a simple fact that as the backup QB, his playing time has been somewhat limited. My understanding is that he played a good bit in the second half of a number of games last year.

VN Store

Back