I can be there tomorrow
1672485177270.png
vs

alabama_logo.png

Thompson-Boling Arena|Knoxville, TN

Jan 1 (Sun)
Noon P.M. ET
SEC

Lady Vols v the present #3 SEC team in Alabama. Ala coming off a an opening SEC win against GA
Ala lives by the 3-ball
Hannah Barber is another "Rimdal"... Let's NOT give her a career high!
This WILL be a war!

Lady Vols 65-58

Attachments

• 1672483770080.png
    1672483770080.png
    851 bytes · Views: 7
Reactions: chuckiepoo
Predictions:
- Massey: #28 Tennessee over #31 Alabama 73-66
- HerHoopStats: #13 Tennessee over #24 Alabama 72-64
- Warren Nolan: Tennessee over Alabama 73-67

NET rankings: Tennessee #20, Alabama #16
RPI: Tennessee #27, Alabama #20

As it currently stands, Alabama is the best team left on our schedule that isn't UConn, South Carolina, or LSU.

Predictions:

As it currently stands, Alabama is the best team left on our schedule that isn't UConn, South Carolina, or LSU.

Alabama has won ten games in a row. They have a Tennessee girl on their roster who scores a bunch of points.

Hope we can shoot the 3-ball very well. That would greatly help matters.

It will indeed be an intense war.

Go Lady Vols!

Alabama has won ten games in a row. They have a Tennessee girl on their roster who scores a bunch of points.

Hope we can shoot the 3-ball very well. That would greatly help matters.

It will indeed be an intense war.

Go Lady Vols!
lady vols will beat alabama worser than florida. tenn most of the time gets a fair shake at home from refs tenn does not get home coooking from refs much sometimes other team brings their home cooking to rocky top. halh way fair refs vols win. by net bama better than florida have to wait and see cupcakes record do not hold up without good players.

Predictions:

I'm Posting with my phone right now can somebody look at the strength of schedule of both teams

I also wonder if strength of schedule includes only the teams you've played are the teams you're gonna play as well

Last edited:
Predictions:

This will be a Q1 win if we can win it. The next game could be a Q 1 if Miss St can move up one more place in the NET currently at 31 need to be top 30 since it is a Tennessee home game. What worries me is all three services are saying Bama scores over 60 would love to think we could keep them under sixty if we play a great game.

Reactions: travis929
Can you give her some bad pointers an hour or so before the game? Like "shoot with your eyes closed". Or, "chug a pint of half & half 5 minutes before tip."

Assign two guards to stay between Karly Weathers and the goal on offense. She is from Loretta, TN and almost came to TN.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
I remember seeing film on Weathers and thinking I hope the kid from Loretto wears the orange, but I never heard whether it was Karly who cooled on Tennessee or vice-versa.

I know that Curry — a really good coach IMO — will do right by her, so I’m at least glad for that.

I remember seeing film on Weathers and thinking I hope the kid from Loretto wears the orange, but I never heard whether it was Karly who cooled on Tennessee or vice-versa.

I know that Curry — a really good coach IMO — will do right by her, so I’m at least glad for that.

I was at one of her games a couple years ago . I asked a (source close to family). “It was the UT coaches that stopped recruiting her ! Since we only got Justine ……. 🤷‍♂️

I guess we will see how that decision plays out ? Personally….. I think she was worth an offer !

VN Store

Back