I had no idea Clemson was this terrible...

mindemon

I am not taking anything away from Tennessee, but my goodness, Clemson is awful. If they played as bad as they did tonight, I am not sure they would beat any team. Nonetheless, I am happy Tennessee won! It's been a great year.

I am not taking anything away from Tennessee, but my goodness, Clemson is awful. If they played as bad as they did tonight, I am not sure they would beat any team. Nonetheless, I am happy Tennessee won! It's been a great year.

Clemson is a top 10 team. They rolled North Carolina in ACC title game. Tennessee beat a top 10 team tonight and played a great game. Saying Clemson is awful is taking away from Tennessee's win.

We just dominated the number 7 team in the country. Maybe we’re just that much better?
Again, I am taking anything away from Tennessee. We dominated the game and had a great season, but Clemson did not look anywhere close to the number 7 team in the nation. They had one of the worst offensive performances I have seen in a long time, especially in a high level bowl game.

You came out the woodworks to feel it was important to make this thread?

Clemson is actually a good team loaded with 4-5 star talent and with a natty champ winning coach. If anything just shows how good of a coach that Heupel is that in year 2 he owned clemson. Also, showed that Banks isn’t a bad DC. Excited to see what he does with some of the talent coming in.

So they have to be terrible because UT beat them? Not following your logic.

They're not as good as they've been. The point about their WR's is dead on. They aren't very good. But their D is as good as anyone.

Again, I am taking anything away from Tennessee. We dominated the game and had a great season, but Clemson did not look anywhere close to the number 7 team in the nation. They had one of the worst offensive performances I have seen in a long time, especially in a high level bowl game.
Please you are making a fool out of yourself. Just stop

VN Store

Back