Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep us informed. I'm supposed to get something at my lottery. Should hear this week.

Had to rank my selections 1-11 by end of year. Drawing is not until March. In the meantime, scored this today:

C92113E8-C3A6-4A05-80ED-B683BE664848.jpeg

…and received an email that I have a Blanton’s waiting for me. I think Blanton’s is highly overrated but will likely pick it up regardless.

Are there any shows on Prime Video worth investing time into watching? I've seen Reacher and Invincible already (both are good)... any other recommendations?

Terminal List, Jack Ryan, Bosch, Man in the High Castle just to name a few. Downtown Abbey is streaming free on Prime. Great show.

Had to rank my selections 1-11 by end of year. Drawing is not until March. In the meantime, scored this today:

View attachment 527123

…and received an email that I have a Blanton’s waiting for me. I think Blanton’s is highly overrated but will likely pick it up regardless.

A friend of mine lives in DC. He was one that helped financially start Joseph A Magnus. A very small minority owner. Their starting lead distiller was a master distiller at Woodford. It is excellent Bourbon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back