A Cinderella Season: The Lady Vols Fight Back

I've uploaded this documentary to YouTube if anyone wanted to give it a watch. One of the better sports documentaries made in my opinion. Apologies if this isn't the right place to post this.

Wonderful place to post this. I know what imma be doing for the next hour… thanks!

Reactions: Volfaninfl2
Last time i watch i pick kellie got somebody else acl put in her knee. Worder in kellie was one the fiirst to get acl from a donate one.
No disrespect mudcat, but sometimes my deciphering of some of your posts is very hard. Keep being you though, big guy. I enjoy it.

Reactions: mudcat1973
I’m gonna have to revisit this post about 9 tonight after I’ve had about 4 old fashioneds.
worder if kellie jollie was one the first basketall players to recive a fix acl in her knee from a donor cadaver. For all those who do not speak mudcat. And no disrespect of Kellie Jollie one my all time best like lady vols. One game ncaa 97 season ncaa turmment vs unconn everytime they tried to make a run kellie help turn them back. . Chamique Holdschaw got in foul trouble but kellie turn back while CH on the bench. Kellie part in 97 gets over looked or unrated

Finally watched it on YouTube, never saw it before. It was a good trip down memory lane and awesome to see so many players and the coaches when they were all much younger (weren't we all though?). Even thought it's been 26 years it has aged very well and I recall some of those contests.

Reactions: chuckiepoo

VN Store

Back