‘23 CA QB Nicholaus Iamaleava (Tennessee)

Our “fans” rooting for Joe Milton to fail sicken me. I hope Milton is a huge success next year because it is actually in Nico’s best interest to not be rushed into the job before he is ready.
Nobody is rooting for Milton to fail and while some of the points Bigl are valid I overall agree with LittleVol. It's sickening to watch the ball sail 15 yards past a wide open WR, and that hasn't been corrected rain or shine. I hope he absolutely balls out against Clemson, I'll be there rooting for him.
I just don't have a lot of confidence in that happening.

Nobody is rooting for Milton to fail and while some of the points Bigl are valid I overall agree with LittleVol. It's sickening to watch the ball sail 15 yards past a wide open WR, and that hasn't been corrected rain or shine. I hope he absolutely balls out against Clemson, I'll be there rooting for him.
How many overthrows did he have this season vs. deep completions outside of the Vandy game? I'll hang up and listen.

Nobody wants you as a fan of their team. Especially TN.

Reactions: #Vol4Life1991
Vandy game doesn't count? So how many games did he start that he didn't overthrow? I'll hang up and listen.
You said he was overthrowing receivers rain or shine. He only had 1 start, and it was in the pouring rain. He was behind the SEC offensive player of the year, so how many games was he supposed to start?

VN Store

Back